Attachments

• FYLiYYDWYAAMWVQ?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
    FYLiYYDWYAAMWVQ?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
    347.2 KB · Views: 325
  • FYLiYh1XwAArHTv?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
    FYLiYh1XwAArHTv?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 318
These Mi-35 and Mi-171ŠM are of Czech Air Force
The two dark grey ones on the top plane are Hungarian. This is the colour they came back from the overhaul in Russia, don't ask me why...

To the trophy linked above.
Back in the day when Fulcrums were still in service, Hungarian pilots from the Hungarian Air Force brought home 2x awards from Fairford.

Even then the Hungarian Defence Forces were an operetta army.

The selected pilots were therefore allowed to literally fly two Mig-29s with total disregard for operational and safety rules, with the knowledge of the command. According to Só, they destroyed the planes, and once one of the pilots came back with the bottom of the plane damaged by the water of Lake Balaton.
Meanwhile, the pilots on standby duty flew about 30 hours a year.
This became one of the disasters, while the selected ones were in Fairford, a pilot out of training had to fly a demonstration for the press. He overpowered the plane, the rapid change in G-forces caused his consciousness to narrow, he made a mistake and crashed in front of the cameras.
The low flying time caused the death of 10 Hungarian Air Force pilots in ten years.

The two dark grey ones on the top plane are Hungarian. This is the colour they came back from the overhaul in Russia, don't ask me why...

To the trophy linked above.
Back in the day when Fulcrums were still in service, Hungarian pilots from the Hungarian Air Force brought home 2x awards from Fairford.

Even then the Hungarian Defence Forces were an operetta army.

The selected pilots were therefore allowed to literally fly two Mig-29s with total disregard for operational and safety rules, with the knowledge of the command. According to Só, they destroyed the planes, and once one of the pilots came back with the bottom of the plane damaged by the water of Lake Balaton.
Meanwhile, the pilots on standby duty flew about 30 hours a year.
This became one of the disasters, while the selected ones were in Fairford, a pilot out of training had to fly a demonstration for the press. He overpowered the plane, the rapid change in G-forces caused his consciousness to narrow, he made a mistake and crashed in front of the cameras.
The low flying time caused the death of 10 Hungarian Air Force pilots in ten years.
I know, but just View attachment 397202 View attachment 397203 are Czech.

Since Friday, the soldiers of the Hungarian Defense Forces have also been helping Slovenia to contain the devastating fire in the country. The Ministry of National Defense sent 13 soldiers and two Mi-17 helicopters suitable for aerial firefighting to Slovenia after consultation between the prime ministers of the two countries. The team first flew out to the settlement of Temnica and started work there, however, due to the spread of the fire, our soldiers are currently carrying out firefighting activities from the area of Divača. In the last 3 days, our soldiers flew for a total of 28 hours and 56 minutes and extinguished the fire with 195 water balloons.
1658743052210.png

1658743069975.png

1658743096110.png

1658743128227.png

Hungarian SF (KMZ) trooper on helicopter aboard as a KFOR.

View attachment 398551
It must be more comfortable. But you don't really see a "normal" NATO or US soldier like this.If you need to take a weapon somewhere, you need the protective equipment (there is also a helmet)
Maybe under a jacket you can have a plate carrier but I don't see it.
The whole picture is so very Hungarian.

Rába MadMax truck. That was one of my favourite work from 2015. The Hungarian Army made two vehicles to stop immigrants at the highway. The MadMax trucks have never been used in real mission. The trucks were cut and destroyed in 2017. #krisi_design. #rába #madmax #army #immigrants

1662045839860.png

1662045856676.png

1662045887761.png

1662045905029.png

The MadMax Rába
There was one. It was one of my favourite jobs, I loved it!
The story of the vehicles is this: when we were 'invaded' by migrant cannibals in 2015, someone had the fantastic idea that the three billion migrants who wanted to take the jobs while roaming the highways could be stopped by such amazing trucks. The MoD ordered two awesome Raba's, with water cannons and GODA and powerful floodlights, because the sun never shines in migrant country and that will scare the hell out of them. As you can see from the attached pictures the vehicles were finished, I might add in excellent quality ?, and paid for by the defence. Needless to say. They were never deployed once, both were dismantled in 2017. It's a shame, because they could have been curiosities of Hungarian vehicle history. ? ? ?

facebook

Last edited:
rheinmetall-lynx41-hungary-01.jpg
rheinmetall-lynx41-hungary-03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrorelhárítási Központ (TEK) operators providing PSD for President Katalin Novák during her recent visit to Ukraine
bkwymfnwxj2a1.jpg
tgv41sqwxj2a1.jpg