fun fact: they practised with the ladder before deployment. The biggest problem was: who would be responsible, i.e. who would pay for it, if it had to go up quickly and the ladder stayed in Kabul,

Would these be Hungarian citizens, immigrants with Hungarian citizenship or refugees?
I would have guessed, you (Unkari-Hungary) took enough poor souls in 2014-2015...
he Hungarian plane brought out civilians and their families working with the Hungarian Defence Forces, and civilians and their families working with Austrians, for example.
According to the government, the first narrative was that : there was nobody to get out, then one after another people came forward, such as the 26 contractors who were guarding the Dutch embassy, they were brought out by the British,
Now the Hungarian foreign minister has finally come out, who for weeks has been posting only about football on Facebook, announcing a successful mission, and mouthing off about the US troops in Kabul, plus trying to make people believe they are being brought out like the KSK.

Afghan aid workers and their family members who came to Hungary were locked up here:

1629807478496.png
1629807522801.png

Would these be Hungarian citizens, immigrants with Hungarian citizenship or refugees?
I would have guessed, you (Unkari-Hungary) took enough poor souls in 2014-2015...
During the refugee crisis in 2015, many people helped, but not the government. Chaos, incompetence, incitement against refugees in the state media, this has become a political agenda (l Hungarian Trumpism) This S**t is coming out of the government media on a daily basis, this is the reason for the state of emergency that has been in place since then. "migrációs vészhelyzet"
For example, the police can search you all over the country without any reason, etc.

There is hysteria, I know someone who has not allowed his children to play in the garden for years in the suburbs because of this, lest they be kidnapped by migrants..

Then in 2015 the government took about 200,000 migrants from the southern border to the border with the West by train... The NGOs helping refugees were discredited by an organised media campaign... (I can get in touch with him, he has incredible stories. )

For example, the police can search you all over the country without any reason, etc.

Towards the end of their mission, the soldiers of the 24th shift of the Hungarian Armed Forces KFOR Contingent - in recognition of their foreign service over the past six months - received a NATO Balkans medal in a ceremonial ceremony on 23 August at the medal ceremony in the Novo Selo camp.

61252e4f4601d704474019.jpg
61252e4fd25da522768858.JPG
61252e4fd924b626380595.JPG
61252e52a0163639103743.JPG
61252e538f5c0946341237.JPG
61252e540d169870938922.JPG
61252e547e3f5169407311.JPG
61252e5330de1689190183.JPG
61252e5379ca8785661176.JPG
61252e5274177571230117.JPG

During the refugee crisis in 2015, many people helped, but not the government. Chaos, incompetence, incitement against refugees in the state media, this has become a political agenda (l Hungarian Trumpism) This S**t is coming out of the government media on a daily basis, this is the reason for the state of emergency that has been in place since then. "migrációs vészhelyzet"For example, the police can search you all over the country without any reason, etc.
There is hysteria, I know someone who has not allowed his children to play in the garden for years in the suburbs because of this, lest they be kidnapped by migrants..
Then in 2015 the government took about 200,000 migrants from the southern border to the border with the West by train... The NGOs helping refugees were discredited by an organised media campaign... (I can get in touch with him, he has incredible stories. )
During the refugee crisis in 2015, many people helped, but not the government. Chaos, incompetence, incitement against refugees in the state media, this has become a political agenda (l Hungarian Trumpism) This S**t is coming out of the government media on a daily basis, this is the reason for the state of emergency that has been in place since then. "migrációs vészhelyzet"

While a very nice gesture by your nation, I find it odd that none of the Gulf States; Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain nor Oman have sought to take in any of these Afghans? If they have, I have seen no coverage of it.

While I cannot speak to the leaders of Hungary, this I can say, no nation is obligated to take in any foreigners. (Nor foreigners who do not respect the host nations hospitality.) If a crime is committed against the host populace, then punishment should be enacted. I hope Budapest is not foolhardy such as the UK, Germany, Norway or Austria which has tolerated grievous crimes and prejudice to their citizens by refugees taken in.

During the refugee crisis in 2015, many people helped, but not the government. Chaos, incompetence, incitement against refugees in the state media, this has become a political agenda (l Hungarian Trumpism) This S**t is coming out of the government media on a daily basis, this is the reason for the state of emergency that has been in place since then. "migrációs vészhelyzet"For example, the police can search you all over the country without any reason, etc.

While a very nice gesture by your nation, I find it odd that none of the Gulf States; Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain nor Oman have sought to take in any of these Afghans? If they have, I have seen no coverage of it.

While I cannot speak to the leaders of Hungary, this I can say, no nation is obligated to take in any foreigners. (Nor foreigners who do not respect the host nations hospitality.) If a crime is committed against the host populace, then punishment should be enacted. I hope Budapest is not foolhardy such as the UK, Germany, Norway or Austria which has tolerated grievous crimes and prejudice to their citizens by refugees taken in.
OFF
To understand Hungary.
Behind the shiny shop windows, we're up to our necks in S**t.

Where the Lynx IFV factory is now being built (Zalaegerszeg) I have seen payment papers.
Net salary of a physical worker: 160 000 HUF
engineer: about 300 000 HUF
per month. One Euro 350 HUF,

Meanwhile billions of dollars!!!! are stolen by the political elite,,,,

So we have to keep finding enemies for the government, another and another propaganda campaign. Homeless people, NGOs, Soros, now the gays.
And of course the migrants. Their numbers are minimal, who is stupid enough to come here?

Yes.
the government puts refugee families behind barbed wire, and then when the trouble breaks out, they can be charged with terrorism.
That's how it works....

on

OFF
To understand Hungary.
Behind the shiny shop windows, we're up to our necks in S**t.

Where the Lynx IFV factory is now being built (Zalaegerszeg) I have seen payment papers.
Net salary of a physical worker: 160 000 HUF
engineer: about 300 000 HUF
per month. One Euro 350 HUF,

Meanwhile billions of dollars!!!! are stolen by the political elite,,,,

So we have to keep finding enemies for the government, another and another propaganda campaign. Homeless people, NGOs, Soros, now the gays.
And of course the migrants. Their numbers are minimal, who is stupid enough to come here?

Yes.
the government puts refugee families behind barbed wire, and then when the trouble breaks out, they can be charged with terrorism.
That's how it works....

on
I'm very interested in your points of view lads but please keep this thread as images only. This discussion should take place in the "political" threads (Y)

WOW, I tried looking up something about that incident, what's the story behind this photo???

WOW, I tried looking up something about that incident, what's the story behind this photo???
Kecskemét Airshow.
The Gripen demo-flight.
Fuel is released through the drain valve and the engine flame causes the kerosene to burst.

Kecskemét Airshow.
The Gripen demo-flight.
Fuel is released through the drain valve and the engine flame causes the kerosene to burst.
Crazy mate........good fake out for a enemy to think it's been hit