Admin Help Save Our Home

**Update April 29th, 2024**

I hope all our members are getting through life with the decorum and suaveness that I know all you reprobates are capable of (for our non-English speakers that's a little sarcasm for the day)

That time of the year has come around again where we check our site finances and gasp as to where has all the money gone when we find moths in the wallet :oops:

The donations and subscriptions from Patreon have helped immensely in helping @Bombardier keep the lights on and the riffraff out of our happy little home however, we do have a shortfall in funds that are required to be paid to keep us going. Andy had intended opening his own wallet and pouring in the USD that is needed to balance the books but I believe it should not be on his shoulders to carry that burden.

We need a total of around $1,000 USD to balance the books and keep us open for another year. Costs run at around $5,000 USD give or take per year so we have done well to cover 80% of the funding needed

If anyone has any spare change lurking behind the sofa, under the bed or hidden in that special "break glass in case of need" jar then please donate it so we can keep going

Yours in friendship
BZ

The contributions from members on our Patreon, Mi.Net Supporters group and the donation page have really helped to get us near the magical figure and I thank you all for your support as always.

People committing to this site in such a way shows me that it is all worth while and that people really like being here.

We have always been in the shadows of the big social media platforms and to have survived as long as we have (20+ years), is mainly due to your support and is nothing short of amazing.

Have a good day everybody, stay safe and thank you very much :)

Last edited:
I see the donation counter has now reset itself for a new year, our servers have not yet sent me an invoice for the next years billing but I expect it very soon.

We are still below our annual fee and if you see fit you can still donate via the reset donation portal.

Dont forget we also have Patreon and Mi.Net supporters group if that suits you better.

All the best Bombardier

Last edited: