Admin Help Save Our Home

Ive been a passive reader for a long period of time - now I would really hate to see the site go. I registered here, created a paypal account and donated within a couple of min. , please folks just do it, there is so much crap out there that doesnt deserve the light of day, lets save this nugget!

From now on you’re no longer a “passive reader”…

Gobble, Gobble we accept you as…

freaks-one-of-us.gif

Bombardier and all mods. Much love and appreciation for all your hard work and sacrifice for a great community it kept alive.
That you carried this project quietly like a true father over so many years is a commendable, sweet touching act and achievement. Let us give back buddy. The support is well deserved. I would love MI to survive and hope to have contributed. Whatever ultimately happens, you have my utmost respect and complete undertanding. Thank you so much.

Any chance of setting up a Patreon (or similar account). I'd like to help out but lump sums are tricky right now. Happy to contribute a smaller sum per month which I'm already doing via Patreon to a couple of other worthy endeavours.

Any chance of setting up a Patreon (or similar account). I'd like to help out but lump sums are tricky right now. Happy to contribute a smaller sum per month which I'm already doing via Patreon to a couple of other worthy endeavours.
@Bombardier

I have been looking at this so will attempt to set it up, thanks mate

Hello Admin(s), I just realised that I donated as a "guest". So if a donation over $50 shows up that was sent by a (stupid)"guest", it was mine ;-)

The brain hasn't worked properly again after a hard day's work ;-)

Patreon is now live mate with three tiers set up

PATREON

Hello, I'm new here. I was following the site after the shut down of MP.net. When i read the financial problems we are in here we should all stand up and keep this diamond alive. There is simply no alternative. I have became a Patreon.

Welcome aboard @bq1 and thank you for not only your kind words but your patreon support which I can confirm.
Get stuck into the boards and ask any question you like of us.

Regards Bombardier

Hello, I'm new here. I was following the site after the shut down of MP.net. When i read the financial problems we are in here we should all stand up and keep this diamond alive. There is simply no alternative. I have became a Patreon.
Well done and done well @bq1, thank you (Y)