Question? Help identifying badges found on a blue jacket

weebabix

Mi Recruit
MI.Net Member
Hi! I’m new to this forum and was just hoping to find out where the badges on a jacket I found came from?

For context this was found in a charity shop in Wales, but I can’t find much info on it.

The tag inside has a made in label, but it appears to have faded. It looks like a four letter word with the last letter being E, I believe it also starts with an H?

Any help identifying the meaning or origin of these patches and the jacket would be greatly appreciated!

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hi! I’m new to this forum and was just hoping to find out where the badges on a jacket I found came from?

For context this was found in a charity shop in Wales, but I can’t find much info on it.

The tag inside has a made in label, but it appears to have faded. It looks like a four letter word with the last letter being E, I believe it also starts with an H?

Any help identifying the meaning or origin of these patches and the jacket would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 374962View attachment 374963
Hello and welcome to the forum. These two are obviously showing the brand of the jacket whereas the rest are just fake "military-looking" patches. The first one you posted above for example is a weird mix of the United States 101st Airborne Divsion (eagle's head) and the Dutch Korps Mariniers (i.e. the Dutch Marine Corps).