Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh, what you know, they got Nasralla's boss too.
You have to wonder how HR keeps track of all this.

Dear deceased you are now promoted to

Looks like more & more are falling. Autumn has come for the terrorists. Also, from an anti-west Telegram channel, just look at the reaction emoticons. ;)

IRGC.webp

Isreal is putting in some work. 👍

They have taken out 10 hezzi leaders in 10 days?

He's not exactly wrong, and I used to hold him with high regard, but I pretty much lost all my respect for him after the al-Ahli hospital debacle...
Sky news says this doesn’t stop the rockets. As if their is no link between the guys that got whacked, and the rockets. It’s as if we would only attack uniformed nazis on the frontlines, but not hitler etc.

Wait, Washington Post says that Nasr' was actually a good man:

Does it have anything to do with sucking a Qatari d1ck?

I thought I was going crazy, could've sworn there was one more name on the list... 👀

1727534345768.webp

I don't think there was much left of him to look at ! A simple 17lb delayed fuse rocket usually removed all the limbs and left only an upper torso, that was after penetrating large rice bags made into a makeshift hiding place, unfortunately they weren't too good at hiding their feet. The enemy never learned we could follow the tunnels simply flying over and observing the dry dirt, and at the end of the path was the bunker. It is very strange, I saw one of our men during a mortar attack that was standing up against the side of one of the perimeter bunkers across the runway. A 60mm round landed right next to him and he had only hearing problems from the blast. The bunker took most of the blast. Myself I was standing in the front door of the CP bunker and one round landed on the other side of the bunker, I could hear the shrapnel coming back over the top of the bunker. I was only days away from DEROS and I got my ass inside that bunker real quick ;0)

A couple years ago some young fool had watched a youtube video of a gunship and he then ask why do they waste so much ammunition. I knew then that had to be some liberal turd. During the Korean War it was documented in the Department of the Army that the troops were very bad about not returning fire knowing they would also receive fire. From that point on the training changed and the rifleman was supposed to put out overwhelming fire. That is why they choose that little plastic rifle in Vietnam. You could carry 3 to 4 times more ammo than the 7.62. No need to say anything about the gunships, we always killed them twice for good measure, and it was strictly forbidden to land or hover to help one.