Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

SECONDSSSSS

SECONDSSSSS
With lawnmowers….scary….

so whats next , you hold my peeepeee i hold yours?? wtf is going on ?

so whats next , you hold my peeepeee i hold yours?? wtf is going on ?
F35 shoot down F14 could be tomorrows headline…..

Can you imagine the noise today, if Iran had obliterated the Israeli air base?

Iran clearly prepared 2 'narratives' and we see the poor one, that it was all a trial and wasted lots of defence missiles etc.

Israel couldnt go for the nuke sites, directly, because to do so would cause some sort of war. Now Iran has by most definitions started a war, so Israel can go for what it wants. A strike on the nukes, plus the destruction of air defence systems needed to allow this, would be a good firm slap to Iran.

Just a reminder, several times Israel has been attacked by 'all' the arab states, and still came out on top.
Almost lost the last one when all their armor had been expended. There was an Egyptian armor commander who stopped at the bridge entering Jerusalem because he feared it was a trap for his force since there was no defense to be seen. He could have taken it all at that time and he was executed for stopping the attack. I don't believe there has ever been such a one on one armor fight since WWII. It was one big punch out. I know for a fact the US was air lifting replacement Tanks as fast as they could but it takes time to move a lot of Tanks. That is why the US has always maintained a large Tank force in Europe due to the time it takes to bring forces from the states. Those poor guys at the opening of the Korean war was awakened from their bunks and lead to ships and aircraft headed for South Korea with nothing but what they were wearing. No guns no ammo and no cold weather clothes. You could say we had some pretty sorry people in our government and pentagon at that time. My last job in Nevada was working for a man who had been a young tanker in Korea and he told me it was so cold they would not turn off their engines because it was almost impossible to restart them. The tank crews would allow a few men outside come in and warm up for a certain time and just keep that up all night when it was the coldest.

I think Washington will only sign off on a cyberattack or an attack against an Iranian proxy.
The only way that gets accepted by Israel, is if it comes with the new F15s and f35s Israel recently asked for, and from usaf stocks. In other words giving Israel the aircraft too attack the nuke sites, in the future. And some air tankers.

Almost lost the last one when all their armor had been expended. There was an Egyptian armor commander who stopped at the bridge entering Jerusalem because he feared it was a trap for his force since there was no defense to be seen. He could have taken it all at that time and he was executed for stopping the attack. I don't believe there has ever been such a one on one armor fight since WWII. It was one big punch out. I know for a fact the US was air lifting replacement Tanks as fast as they could but it takes time to move a lot of Tanks. That is why the US has always maintained a large Tank force in Europe due to the time it takes to bring forces from the states. Those poor guys at the opening of the Korean war was awakened from their bunks and lead to ships and aircraft headed for South Korea with nothing but what they were wearing. No guns no ammo and no cold weather clothes. You could say we had some pretty sorry people in our government and pentagon at that time. My last job in Nevada was working for a man who had been a young tanker in Korea and he told me it was so cold they would not turn off their engines because it was almost impossible to restart them. The tank crews would allow a few men outside come in and warm up for a certain time and just keep that up all night when it was the coldest.
My dad fought in Korea, tales off the cold were a big feature, plus punch ups with yanks….

My dad fought in Korea, tales off the cold were a big feature, plus punch ups with yanks….
Had an older friend in Pahrump Nv who was there also and he was telling me the US Air Force would drop off supplies and one guy was selling booze off the flight. The man said the Marines were drinking after shave because there was no alcohol to be found, they would strain it to remove dyes and other crap then mix it with juice. He caught a small fragment of a chinese grenade and was sent home to recuperate for a year, his tear ducts remained a problem the rest of his life. He became a detective in Colorado and retired to Nevada.

F35 shoot down F14 could be tomorrows headline…..
I think Washington will only sign off on a cyberattack or an attack against an Iranian proxy.

if anything i think itll be cruise missiles, no way israel will risk her f35 stealth pilots in the presence of two snakes "Russia and China" .

if im not mistaken and take what im saying with a grain of salt ,that russia was successfull in detecting a few stealth fighters by tracking the aerosols these fighters emit . so yeah , i think its a no go for a fighter jet strike

if anything i think itll be cruise missiles, no way israel will risk her f35 stealth pilots in the presence of two snakes "Russia and China" .

if im not mistaken and take what im saying with a grain of salt ,that russia was successfull in detecting a few stealth fighters by tracking the aerosols these fighters emit . so yeah , i think its a no go for a fighter jet strike
Israel has been using f16 over Syria, with no losses that we know of. So I can’t see this being an issue.

Stealth aircraft are not invisible, nor magic, they just reduce the time the defender has, to respond.

Cruise missiles are usually a part of a western attack, but rarely the total attack.

1713218926193.png

Israel has been using f16 over Syria, with no losses that we know of. So I can’t see this being an issue.

Stealth aircraft are not invisible, nor magic, they just reduce the time the defender has, to respond.

Cruise missiles are usually a part of a western attack, but rarely the total attack.
Also very effective jamming from support aircraft. First in last out will be the jammers

SECONDSSSSS
That means 6 to 9 hours flight time and if the ballistic missiles do come in fast the allies in the area will most certainly take them down if at all possible.

SECONDSSSSS
They also said it would be something special, never seen before. The moment any intercepted missiles show dispersal of NBC traces is when the S-400 monkey model gets put to the test. They've utterly failed at intercepting HIMARS in any relevant quantity, anyone taking bets on how many out of 250 MIRVs + decoys they'll take down before it's lights out for the Iranian civilization?

Could jam GPS sure, but that hardly matters when you're chucking megatons worth by INS on a ballistic trajectory.

The Saudis have also acknowledged their defending Israel: https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/midd...le-in-defending-israel-against-iranian-attack

It's somewhat amusing really. All those governments are actually on relatively good terms with Israel 'cause they're just as done with Irans shenanigans, and the truth is they don't give a F*** about the Palestinians. Deary me, how mind-blowing must it be to all those leftist asshats and Muslim immigrants spreading anti-Semitism in the West that Arabs help to defend Israel.

US officials believe Israel unlikely to strike Iran directly, will focus on proxies instead – NBC

The US believes that Israel’s response to Iran’s unprecedented attack early on Sunday morning is likely to be limited, and may focus on striking key targets outside of Iran, four US officials tell NBC.

Noting that the US’s assessment is based on conversations with Israeli officials prior to the attack and that Israel’s approach may since have shifted, the officials say that the lack of serious damage caused by Tehran may lead Jerusalem to seek a less aggressive response.

Instead of directly striking Iran in response — which Israel’s allies have warned runs the risk of sending the region spiraling into an all-out war — the officials tell NBC that Israel may strike Iran’s proxies, such as its militias in Syria or the Hezbollah terror group in Lebanon.

The report adds that the US expects Israel to provide updates regarding the decisions it makes, but does not intend to take part in any retaliatory reaction.

An unsourced report by Channel 12 on Monday claimed that Israel’s war cabinet decided to hit back “clearly and forcefully” against Iran with a response designed to send the message that Israel “will not allow an attack of that magnitude against it to pass without a reaction.”

However, the Channel 12 report added that Israel does not want its response to spark a regional war, or to shatter the coalition that helped it defend against Iran’s attack. It noted also that Israel intends to coordinate its action with the US.

times of israel

lol hizbola flag in the middle of newyork city .. a flag equal to isis flag

the usa should buuurrrrnnnnn!!!

ohh wait a minute..... dioesnt he live in america? or am i missing something?

burning our flag.... nice nice nice ..... how is this not a federal offence still blows my mind?