Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, Oct 2023 & Iran’s Proxies.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Media: Netanyahu just threatened UNIFIL again!!1

1728938841085.webp

Netanyahu tells U.S. that Israel will strike Iranian military, not nuclear or oil, targets, officials say

The signal is being seen in Washington as a sign of restraint after concerns that an Israeli strike on oil or nuclear facilities could trigger a wider war.

TEL AVIV — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has told the Biden administration he is willing to strike military rather than oil or nuclear facilities in Iran, according to two officials familiar with the matter, suggesting a more limited counterstrike aimed at preventing a full-scale war.

In the two weeks since Iran’s latest missile barrage on Israel, its second direct attack in six months, the Middle East has braced for Israel’s promised response, fearing the two countries’ decades-long shadow war could explode into a head-on military confrontation. It comes at a politically fraught time for Washington, less than a month before the election, and President Joe Biden has said publicly he would not support an Israeli strike on nuclear-related sites.

When Biden and Netanyahu spoke Wednesday — their first call in more than seven weeks after months of rising tensions between the two men — the prime minister said he was planning to target military infrastructure in Iran, according to a U.S. official and an official familiar with the matter. Like others in this story, they spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive deliberations.

The Israeli prime minister’s office did not reply to a request for comment. The White House had no immediate comment.

The retaliatory action would be calibrated to avoid the perception of “political interference in the U.S. elections,” the official familiar with the matter said, signaling Netanyahu’s understanding that the scope of the Israeli strike has the potential to reshape the presidential race.
Supposedly happening before the election, but salt is once again needed...

Trying their best to squeeze one tear

Oh noes… Frenchie-in-chief has spoken:

Nevermind my source, he really said that, I just needed an English article.
The US and a lot of other European nations should remember where a lot of the weapons they use were designed (in case of the Europeans also built). The country which put tiny bombs into the hands of terrorists and public officials alike with the IRGC incapable of finding them.

Who's to say that they didn't build kill switches into their weapons ...

Trying their best to squeeze one tear

Lucky they didnt get an uninvited guest....of course surviving a funeral makes it more likely you are a juice agent.

The election is in 20 days. After that whatever Biden & co think might become even more irrelevant.

This would imo be an internal election trick forgotten the minute the election results are in.
Absolutely.
100% of those "leaks" at this point serve one and only one function.
Signal vs noise: aircraft carriers and THAAD batteries vs leaks and statements...

Part of this story is fake news it seems...

Biden administration staff are deliberately leaking S**t and making false claims to stir the pot by the looks of it.

After deadly Hezbollah strike on base, Ambassador Korniychuk says countries fighting same enemy, touts increased cooperation since Oct. 7 but wishes for more

Ukraine’s ambassador to Israel lamented Monday that Israel had not accepted Kyiv’s past offers to collaborate on countering Iran-made drones, a day after one such drone fired by Hezbollah from Lebanon crashed into a military base, killing four soldiers and injuring dozens.

Yevgen Korniychuk told the Ynet news site that in February 2023, he had brought to the Prime Minister’s Office the remains of an Iranian drone that Russia had fired at Kyiv, warning that absent cooperation with Ukraine, similar drones would soon come crashing into Israel.

“I don’t want to say now, ‘I told you so,’ but I told you so,” said Korniychuk, who has previously accused Jerusalem of “close cooperation” with Moscow due to Israel’s refusal to provide Ukraine with certain defensive weapons after Russia invaded in 2022.

“It has long been clear to me that we are fighting the same enemy,” he said, highlighting the close ties between Russia and Iran. “I can say that after the attack on Israel that happened on October 7, [2023], Israel woke up, but there is much more to do.”

Korniychuk said that in the past six months, his country had intercepted between 80 and 90 percent of Iran-made drones, of which Russia fired between 15 and 80 a day during September.
Whilst I get where Ukraine is coming from on this, they're also acting a bit childish with such a remark. Ukraine has to realise that they recognise and maintain diplomatic relations with Palestine and have voted against Israel on several UN resolutions, their official policy essentially the same as Russia having not really changed since the end of the USSR.

Don't get me wrong I think cooperation between Ukraine and Israel to combat a shared enemy of sorts can be a great thing, and relations with Russia have only gotten worse as time has passed even if they haven't joined in on sanctions and arms sales.

Israel has to be very careful about what it shares for various reasons. One is that massive corruption is still an issue in Ukraine, Zelensky has made efforts to combat this but then war has pretty much made any ongoing efforts to continue essentially impossible. Any kind of rogue actor like a Russian mole in the Ukrainian cabinet could potentially leak information back to Moscow that gets passed on to Iran (probably also a big reason why Israel has refused to supply Ukraine with Iron Dome batteries when requested).

Still I think it is in both countries interests to cooperate on this matter, perhaps Israel can persuade Kyiv to soften it's stance on the Palestinian issue. Time will tell...

👀

Brah with the white goatee is wearing something that looks like a salomon. I've seen Green Berets wearing those all around Fort Liberty. Do you think there’s a U.S. link-up detachment pushing with the IDF?

1729058209801.webp

Brah with the white goatee is wearing something that looks like a salomon. I've seen Green Berets wearing those all around Fort Liberty. Do you think there’s a U.S. link-up detachment pushing with the IDF?

Can't zoom on it but are you referring to the shoes?

If so, that tends to be one of the piece of gear there is the most leniency toward. Most of the time they will use what is issued, but if they feel more comfortable wearing other things, they will, usually, be allowed to.