Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, Oct 2023 & Iran’s Proxies.

Fraulein Wir Schaffen Das anywhere to be found? No?

The only way to fix this intolerance is to fly over 50,000 more Palestinian refugees so they can teach us about the successful multicultural societies of the Middle-East :rolleyes:

Note how the thought police immediately jump to the defence of people who are clearly tresspassing on a sensitive site that any proper government would have put under increased surveillance.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Im reading on a lebanese news agency that benjamin netanyahus nephew is among the captured by hamas ??

Is this legit news?

Oh dear... then this is what a "climate scientist" really looks like. This explains so many things (apologies for the off-topic, couldn't help myself)

Getting back to the topic. Some pro-Hamas channels claim this was a GBU-32 guided bomb. Clearly, the picture just says this cannot be so (too little damage on the parked cars for that IMO).

Going to speculate, but I guess this is an accident. Wasn't Hamas boasting about making rockets out of water pipes? That crap mustn't be the most reliable you can find, and when you fire thousands of these turds, something bad's bound to happen. The most likely explanation, IMO.

It's the US, so I doubt it.

Indeed and as stupid that thing and his/her tweet was, the US doesn’t believe in prosecuting people over statements as retarded as they can be.

Going to speculate, but I guess this is an accident. Wasn't Hamas boasting about making rockets out of water pipes? That crap mustn't be the most reliable you can find, and when you fire thousands of these turds, something bad's bound to happen. The most likely explanation, IMO.
I think israel mentioned 35% failures, Gaza is not 100% built up area, a lot of farms/desert, but of course you cant fire from their because the israelis would see you, and kill you.

Also one suggestion was that this was in fact a failed launch from the hospital car park......

That should be enough to get him done under hate speech? one can but hope.

Nah, context wise, it does not count. Because it involves Israelis and Palestinians. And on the victim-scale, Palestinians are the most oppressed ones.

So it is okay and totally not antisemitic.

Libtard brainrot logic.

I think israel mentioned 35% failures, Gaza is not 100% built up area, a lot of farms/desert, but of course you cant fire from their because the israelis would see you, and kill you.

Also one suggestion was that this was in fact a failed launch from the hospital car park......

30 to 40% failure rate, afaik.

As for the hypothesis there was a launch site at the hospital car park it is "doubtful". Not that Hamas wouldn't do that, but considering how crowded the place was, it is unlikely.
Also the video taken from the balcony of a building a few hundred meters from the hospital recorded the whistling of the ordinance going in the direction of the hospital.

And finally, if it was a launcher failure from a launch site set in the car park, I would imagine the explosion of the rocket would have caused the others (assuming it was a mlrs) to also detonate; thus producing secondary explosions (which were not heard) and extensive damage (which were not seen).

Netherlands forward deploys 200 personnel to Cyprus, "Marines" and support staff.

I presume it's MARSOF in case the embassy in Lebanon needs to be evacuated.

Netherlands forward deploys 200 personnel to Cyprus, "Marines" and support staff.

I presume it's MARSOF in case the embassy in Lebanon needs to be evacuated.
I would think 'everyone' is there. Nice place for a few weeks, chillin......