Photos Counter Terror and Special Mission / Operations Units

Recherche, Assistance, Intervention, Dissuasion ("Search, Assistance, Intervention, Deterrence") is an elite police tactical unit of the French National Police. RAID is headquartered in Bièvres, Essonne, approximately 20 km (12 miles) southwest of Paris.

Created in 1985, RAID is the National Police counterpart of the National Gendarmerie's GIGN. Both units share responsibility for the French territory.

Since 2009, RAID and the Paris Research and Intervention Brigade (BRI), a separate National Police unit reporting directly into the Paris Police Prefecture (French: Préfecture de police de Paris),[3] have formed a task force called National Police Intervention Force (French: Force d'intervention de la Police nationale) or FIPN. When activated, the task force is headed by the RAID commander.

Mexican Army Pathinders deployed in northern Mexico around 2008-09.
zRFNn5k.jpg

Old school Mexican Army Special Mission Unit operator, I guess late 90's.
h8qz6NW.jpg

SBU Alfa. Most of the accessories pictured, from gloves to carabiners to belts to combat shirts to binos to backpacks to multitools have been purchased by me. I think that the Ukrainian government provided FAB furniture for AK-74s, but didn't buy any grips. Still not too shabby by Ukrainian standards. Pretty much everything else was procured by me in 2017 and 2018.

image1 (1).jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2 (2).jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3 (1).jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg

SBU Alfa. Most of the accessories pictured, from gloves to carabiners to belts to combat shirts to binos to backpacks to multitools have been purchased by me. I think that the Ukrainian government provided FAB furniture for AK-74s, but didn't buy any grips. Still not too shabby by Ukrainian standards. Pretty much everything else was procured by me in 2017 and 2018.

First of all, your contribution is amazing.

Secondly, hey at least you surpass Georgian standarts :v

More from SBU Alfa. This time I can't take credit for much of the equipment pictured. I supplied a few expensive things for testing like Israeli Agilite knee pads (in my opinion they are the re-brand of KP Ultra Flex knee pads), multitools and gorilla grip, binoculars (not that good ones, cheap Bushnell) and very expensive Dark Energy Poseidon powerbank. Cheap from Amazon powerbanks (not purchased by me as you can imagine) didn't survive the winter.

500.jpg
501.jpg
502.jpg
503.jpg
504.jpg
506.jpg
507.jpg

i like the helmet in the right, what model is that, so can get one, in the future.

if not possible, will stick to East German helmet

Its the model of the famous German helmet producer named ULBRICHTS Protection which was developed to meet the special request of Bavaria state Police also including a bullet proof kevlar cloak. It has already attached a lot of attention by public media due to their strong resemblance with the famous Star Wars character, Dart Vater...

2czby4z.jpg

2nbt121.jpg

nehlb6.jpg

Its the model of the famous German helmet producer named ULBRICHTS Protection which was developed to meet the special request of Bavaria state Police also including a bullet proof kevlar cloak. It has already attached a lot of attention by public media due to their strong resemblance with the famous Star Wars character, Dart Vater...

2czby4z.jpg

2nbt121.jpg

nehlb6.jpg

upload_2018-5-21_15-43-38.png

"There are gun shots but its important to stay positive, so smile!"