Photos Counter Terror and Special Mission / Operations Units

I guess - and that's all it is - that because he's not wearing the full-on tactical kit he's traveling in an unmarked vehicle so the higher one is what we used to call a 'car gun' that was accessible from a seated position and the other is his normal door-kicking tac-team ninja backup.

Well done the Jesters - even if you were only ever the second best Rifle Coy in 42 ;)

For those unaware 42 was re-roled as the Maritime Operations Commando in 2017, taking on much of the MCT role from the SBS.

Some nice pics of a recent training exercise here

I guess - and that's all it is - that because he's not wearing the full-on tactical kit he's traveling in an unmarked vehicle so the higher one is what we used to call a 'car gun' that was accessible from a seated position and the other is his normal door-kicking tac-team ninja backup.
Might be that. However, the dude with the smg right above is wearing his two sidearms pretty much at the same height, so maybe there's something else about it. Quick backup weapon without the need to reload No. 1?

Might be that. However, the dude with the smg right above is wearing his two sidearms pretty much at the same height, so maybe there's something else about it. Quick backup weapon without the need to reload No. 1?
The guy with the smg at right front isn't carrying 2 sidearms, the one closest to the front is an ASP baton in holster. I stand by my initial opinion that the guy with 2 sidearms is going for the "Gucci" look, there's 1 in EVERY unit :rolleyes:??

Georgian SSPS Counter Assault Team

48172624322_64e977fa64_h.jpg

Gordus, is this a regular multicam or some special "local" version. Looks different to me, this is why I asked.

It's all local. Yes the tone is different and also not consistent. There have been multiple slight changes over the years.

Last edited:
I have just recently made this gear identification chart focusing on the Turkish Navy special force unit (SAT). If you are interested in this kind of stuff I will prepare more for the specialized military and LE forces worldwide...

ananananan.jpg

1081562.jpg

Last edited:
I have just recently made this gear identification chart focusing on the Turkish Navy special force unit (SAT). If you are interested in this kind of stuff I will prepare more for the specialized military and LE forces worldwide...

View attachment 186798

View attachment 186797

Nice one DENO! Would love to see more of these charts :)

View attachment 186798

View attachment 186797

Condor plate carrier? Tru-Spec shirt? these are considered to be lower end brands (Condor for sure). Of course, go on

Condor plate carrier? Tru-Spec shirt? these are considered to be lower end brands (Condor for sure). Of course, go on

Yeas I have also noticed that. Eventhough they are using some top tier equipment on night vision optics & electronics and weapon mods (like GPNVG-18, AN/PSQ-36 and AN/PVS-31 nvgs which cost mode than 10.000 USD per unit and ops-core RAC headsets with SureFire supressors which are the most expensive in their area as well) , when it comes to combat clothing and fabric materials, they preferring cheaper brands. The main reason of that is since that kind of equipment is tending to wear off more often than the other ones, they do not want to waste any more money on a uniform or vest which they can operationally use for 6 monts or 1 year max and later change with another one. Although I know some local brands which can produce more quality stuff than these but for the Navy SF (SAT) they keep insisting to use foreign brands...

BTW I have mistaken with the combat shirts, these are 5.11 (check the link) . Not Tru-Spec...

Last edited:
Leo Köhler is not suppling to the German Army or the KSK.

However the Leo Köhler "KSK" shirts and pants are a100% copy of the original KSK combat shirt / pants.

More from my guys. Finally returned from rotation and snapped some pics. Nothing has changed in terms of supply strategy. Ukrainian government supplies big ticket items, I supply accessories which are not regulated and what I call consumables like gloves and tactical glasses. In some cases, the big ticket items are not usable without the said accessories. Most of the accessories come from small veteran-owned US businesses or small Israeli company, Agilite. While the guys still wear Massif combat shirts GEN1 that I supplied in ridiculous quantities early in the war, a few of the home grown Ukrainian companies produce quality combat, but it's not cheap.

Also, judging by some hints that have been dropped. My unit finally got a Japanese-branded SUV or a light truck, 3 years after the request has been made.

The positive feedback has been received on "We the People" IWB holsters, "Outdoor Research" Asset gloves, Notch Baseball Caps, Walker's Muffs, and, inexpensive Bolle Sentinel tactical glasses.

600.jpg
601.jpg
602.jpg
603.jpg
604.jpg
605.jpg
606.jpg
607.jpg
608.jpg

Last edited:
More from my guys. Finally returned from rotation and snapped some pics. Nothing has changed in terms of supply strategy. Ukrainian government supplies big ticket items, I supply accessories which are not regulated and what I call consumables like gloves and tactical glasses. In some cases, the big ticket items are not usable without the said accessories. Most of the accessories come from small veteran-owned US businesses or small Israeli company, Agilite. While the guys still wear Massif combat shirts GEN1 that I supplied in ridiculous quantities early in the war, a few of the home grown Ukrainian companies produce quality combat, but it's not cheap.

Also, judging by some hints that I have been dropped. My unit finally got a Japanese-branded SUV or a light truck, 3 years after the request has been made.

The positive feedback has been received on "We the People" IWB holsters, "Outdoor Research" Asset gloves, Notch Baseball Caps, Walker's Muffs, and, inexpensive Bolle Sentinel tactical glasses.

Berkut ! buddy ! best friend ! ? ? .... have you uhm ..... ever thought about moving to Georgia for a while ? xD

Good work man. Exemplary. ? ^^

Mexican Army Special Missions Unit (FER) B SQDN (Recce Troop) Senior Operator during the urban reconnaissance surveillance course (URSC) in Mexico City. Guy in the photo is a retired officer, served several times as exchange officer with NZSAS, UKSF and with JSOC. And the coolest thing is that the dad of this guy served in C SQDN (Rhodesian SAS).
wvd11qu7n3g31.jpg