Photos AK and its derivatives in action

remember gentlemen that, according to recent scientific studies, abdominal fat can stop a projectile, so our dear Bubba is more than protected in case he is sent to perform an operation, which is the "preparation" of the personnel.. .Mil-smile01

ARSENAL AR-M4 SF 5.56x45mm
cce67fee-6486-44de-a570-9a2ab2226b48.jpg

Police from the Cobra force in Tegucigalpa. (Free Press Photo: AFP)

Type 56-1
3YZTY2HVMJNCHGBSRWSVQ65TRI.jpg

Special forces members take position during an uprising that led to the toppling of president Alpha Conde in Kaloum neighbourhood of Conakry, Guinea September 5, 2021. REUTERS/Saliou Samb

Romanian weapons display 2009/2010
Two PSL rifles, Model 1963 (AKM) minus forward pistol grip, & Two Model-1986 (AKS-74) with AG-40P (40x47mm) grenade launchers.
thumbnail_rombig345.jpg

Hope no one minds me asking, but can anyone ID the AK and it's furniture in the first pic. and what is the milled receiver AK with the orange polymer stock and quad-rail in the second pic?
Believe the first picture is from Cote D'Ivoire and second is from Somalia (Danab Brigade?)
Appreciate the help. 👍🙂

3840x2160a - Copy.jpg

rtr33197 - Copy2.jpg

Hope no one minds me asking, but can anyone ID the AK and it's furniture in the first pic. and what is the milled receiver AK with the orange polymer stock and quad-rail in the second pic?
Believe the first picture is from Cote D'Ivoire and second is from Somalia (Danab Brigade?)
Appreciate the help. 👍🙂

I cannot determine the origin of the first one due to angle and additional components.
This model is Bulgarian (AKK) or some such designation? Notice lightening cut above magazine well denotes an AK-47.

Following a bit of random searching I think the Cote d'Ioire (?) rifle is fitted with Magpul Zuhkov furniture. The forend is missing the top cover, to accommodate the pic rail/gas tube.? Can't ID the rifle, but has an early shape gas block and open topped front site hood, so possibly an AK47...?

Photo from the MAGPUL website

MAG585-Hero_Magpul_ZHUKOV-S_Stock.jpg

Photo compliments Leo_Chambers

Burkina Faso soldiers armed with a mix of USSR (2nd Model) AK-47 rifles & two PRC Type-56 (AKM-based) rifles.
Note: red arrows point to stock attachment of receiver denoting 2nd model version. (made between 1949-1952)
Orange arrow to AKM lightning cut above magazine well.
Burkina Faso.jpg