Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

All I can see is bunch of child soldiers who were manipulated into this mess by people in the goverment who promised to pay for their college or something. Most of those kids killed by the explosion were probably on their first tour. Those who were lucky to survive shitted their pants and opened random fire at unarmed crowd killing dozens of civilians...

Thats how the real War looks like! Watch and remember!

@grassyknollgunner has earned himself a 7-day thread ban for slandering of US service members as "child soldiers."

Show respect for all service members and engage your fellow posters with respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I get you.
This kind of reminds me of some social networks shilling for Israel by posting sexy photos of females in military clothing.
I can smell bad-tasting propaganda a mile away. And even though babies being cared for / rescued by military personnel is a noteworthy occurrence, and good for them (for babies and officers alike), this content seems to overshadow the actual problem and is starting to induce a lot of cringe.
I dont know why u 2 dont just talk across your desks.....

Yeah I get you.
This kind of reminds me of some social networks shilling for Israel by posting sexy photos of females in military clothing.
I can smell bad-tasting propaganda a mile away. And even though babies being cared for / rescued by military personnel is a noteworthy occurrence, and good for them (for babies and officers alike), this content seems to overshadow the actual problem and is starting to induce a lot of cringe.
Are you guys talking about the Sgt Gee Instagram I posted. That somehow offends you? Wow.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very precise number coming from a government that, up until recently, didn't know how many US citizens were "not stranded" in Afghanistan.

I for one am happy to see photo's of the deceased performing their duties. It may be among the last acts they ever done so lets give these people a chance and respect their last efforts.
I'm all on for criticism of the war, the withdrawal etc and this is some sad final results but I think we can have that conversation and respectfully remember these people too.

Cheers

I for one am happy to see photo's of the deceased performing their duties. It may be among the last acts they ever done so lets give these people a chance and respect their last efforts.
I'm all on for criticism of the war, the withdrawal etc and this is some sad final results but I think we can have that conversation and respectfully remember these people too.

Cheers

Thank you. Absolutely.

This mess is supposed to end in couple of days anyway. Unless someone starts supplying armed opposition...

Last edited:
The Taliban have made a number of important statements:

?The composition of the government will be announced in a week
?Taliban leadership will still decide whether women will be included in the government
?The Taliban have enough security and technical personnel to work at the Kabul airport.
? Condemned the US airstrike (against ISIS), announced the injury of a woman and a child (the Americans said that civilians were not injured)

The last British military aircraft flew out of Afghanistan (the last civilian left in the afternoon). Only Americans are now left in Kabul.
last british flight.webp

I wonder where we will find ourselves in this thread in a few weeks or months?

There are some dynamics going on here which will be hard to predict. China along with its ally Pakistan will now put pressure on India.

Many Pashtuns despise the CCP and want to fight them.

The CCP wants the lithium and to damage India. And what of the ethnic Muslims in China, 1 million of which are in concentration camps and used as slaves or organ harvesting? It’s going to be a S**t show.

Did I mention Pakistan has nukes?

Last edited: