Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

Reports from the perimeter of Kabul airport are coming in that there are many Arabic speakers mixed in with the Taliban.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

48 hours and we still dont have any video of american troops opening fire??

Everyone there has 5.56 weapons....

We have videos of lots of things, but not this...

48 hours and we still dont have any video of american troops opening fire??

Everyone there has 5.56 weapons....

We have videos of lots of things, but not this...
We dont have any videos showing the very moment of explosion. So? By your logic it never happened or what?

What we have is at least 3 witnesses testyfing on camera about being shot at by Americans soldiers following the explosion. Two interviewed by BBC crew and 1 by RT. Probably more coming soon. How many you need actually?

At the end of the day US child soldiers opening random fire after being attacked its not something unprecedented. Happened many times in Iraq for example.

Last edited:
I am beyond wanting Milley to resign. He needs to be Court Martialed.

t did not have to be this way. When I left Afghanistan as ambassador in 2012, we had about 85,000 troops in the country. The Taliban controlled none of Afghanistan’s 34 provincial capitals. When President Obama left office, there were fewer than 10,000 troops. And when Mr. Trump departed, there were fewer than five thousand. The Taliban still did not hold any major urban area. Now they hold the entire country. What changed so swiftly and completely? We did. Mr. Biden’s decision to withdraw all US forces destroyed an affordable status quo that could have lasted indefinitely at a minimum cost in blood and treasure
What about Iraq? There wasn't a "fall of Bagdad", so there somehow the withdrawal was better done right?

And an unknown number of Americans still "not stranded" in Afghanistan.

After a suicide bomber asplodes you're hearing is pretty much fubar for a few minutes. You don't hear stand down orders & everything in front of you looks like a threat. Cut those kids some slack, I get the feeling that none had served in combat before so a pox on whomever selected them for this mission
E919DPiXMAg8GVR.jpg
. As to bodies falling from aircraft....I hope my dark gallows sense of humor hasn't rubbed off on anyone. I usually chuckle for a second & then I feel bad for myself.

After a suicide bomber asplodes you're hearing is pretty much fubar for a few minutes. You don't hear stand down orders & everything in front of you looks like a threat. Cut those kids some slack, I get the feeling that none had served in combat before so a pox on whomever selected them for this mission
Exactly