Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

Clashes between Taliban and IS reported in Dara-i-Noor district, Nangarhar province.
In addition to Nangarhar, the Taliban are now conducting an operation against IS in the province of Kunar.
View attachment 331211
View attachment 331209
View attachment 331210
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

what are different Taliban,Al-Queda/Daesh/Afghan people?

What thread is this? the "Taliban On The Rise thread" or "East vs West Bitching Thread"

STAY ON TOPIC.
Can you delete this idiotic comment since you deleted my response?

Can you delete this idiotic comment since you deleted my response?
No it will stand for now, it is not a crime here to have an opinion or take that triggers an emotional response. There are exceptions to this in cases of posters verbally supporting terrorist or criminal orginizations. There is an obligation by the reader to be responsible for policing their own emotions before hitting the "post reply" button. Even if one thinks a post is idiotic.

I kindly suggest moving along, using alert feature, or PM'ing us for future post-concerns so we may review and intervene.

As I said, back to Afghanistan news. That is why we are viewing this thread.

Loos like the Taliban used the Biden list pretty quickly.

Weren't there reports of Taliban executing IS-K leader who was incarcerated?

Wonder why these members were spared.

Taliban being a pretty broad term encompassing a variety of groups.

Some may have, indeed, executed IS-K individuals. But when it comes to these cells, killing a leader does not kill the cell.

Come Mr Tollybon, whack a me uh allies..... ,er..... citizens, friends...

what are different Taliban,Al-Queda/Daesh/Afghan people?
For what I understand. Taliban is like an Afghan political party, but of religious fanatics with AKs, that want to rule the country.
All the other groups are international terrorist groups that don't belive in countries, they want to destroy infidels (Americans and Europeans mainly), and muslims that don't want what they think is the correct Islam.
The Afghan people can have all this groups, plus people just in their own life, plus more western minded people that want to get the hell out there.

My 2 cents.

That didn't take long.

To all my friends across the social networks. I have been relieved for cause based on a lack of trust and confidence as of 14:30 today.
My chain of command is doing exactly what I would do… if I were in their shoes. I appreciate the opportunities AITB command provided. To all the news agencies asking for interviews… I will not be making any statements other than what’s on my social platforms until I exit the Marine Corps.
America has many issues… but it’s my home… it’s where my three sons will become men. America is still the light shining in a fog of chaos. When my Marine Corps career comes to an end, I look forward to a new beginning. My life’s purpose is to make America the most lethal and effective foreign diplomacy instrument. While my days of hand to hand violence may be ending…I see a new light on the horizon.
Semper

Last edited: