Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

Well ye, that was my point some pages ago. They're theatrical actors, not political leaders. But this is the case for many countries nowadays. The natural erosion of the state caused by prolonged peace and comfort. Catering to righteous slogans to win social credit points, with little regard for the consequences. European migrant crisis follows similar lines.
Tough times give birth to strong people.
Strong people create good times.
Good times breed weak people.
Weak people create hard times.

An old Russian proverb.

10pm uk local.

Cant wait.....I may have to get some cafeine in, to stay awake.

He's going to say, I told you so, that it was dangerous, and we are out of there.

Green energy, and kids. yadda yadda.
is he late again

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One will note Boris Johnson made a statement before Biden.

Nah she's visibly losing her S**t.
Many would say she never had it in the first place.

One will note Boris Johnson made a statement before Biden.
That's not much of an achievement with this one. I expect to see a thoughtful informed statement from Churchill before Biden at this point :rolleyes:

Imagine a loaded plane taking a round...

Or a loaded plane being fired at.

Stay safe FLYNAVY.
Short of a mortar, most can take shots from the ground. It's actually not uncommon in some parts of the planet.

Taliban political office official Mohammad Naim commented on the bombings in Kabul.

“We do not know who exactly is behind the explosion in the vicinity of the Kabul
airport ... We cannot blame any organization for the explosion at the Kabul airport while the investigation is underway, ”he said.

As Naim noted, the Taliban "warned foreign troops and citizens of the possibility of security problems in the vicinity of the airport due to the presence of thousands of people there."
“Foreign troops are responsible for the security of everyone at and around the Kabul airport,” he added.

Naim declared his readiness for any coordination with American troops to stabilize the situation and stressed that terrorists are an international problem.

If anyone is wondering how the American people feel at this moment, watch this clip....

No, thats what Fox wants you think the American people feels. Stop watching Fox media, man. It rots your brain. This is from first hand experience when I was there and my mom is a fan of that Channel. Turned a woman that was so independent she could travel to the islands where muslim kidnappers are to do business and hold her own to an old lady that is afraid of her own shadow.

The people in Fox news are the same radicals in the Taliban, just different suits.

Let's put it this way, the Capitol was attacked not because of what America did outside its borders.

No, thats what Fox wants you think the American people feels. Stop watching Fox media, man. It rots your brain. This is from first hand experience when I was there and my mom is a fan of that Channel. Turned a woman that was so independent she could travel to the islands where muslim kidnappers are to do business and hold her own to an old lady that is afraid of her own shadow.

The people in Fox news are the same radicals in the Taliban, just different suits.

Let's put it this way, the Capitol was attacked not because of what America did outside its borders.
I don't watch cable news.

The rest, I have no idea what your blabbering about.