Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't watch cable news.

The rest, I have no idea what your blabbering about.
You used Fox news as a reference to how people feel in the US right now. I would avoid Fox news as its an echo chamber or fear mongering and hate. I would put money on more anger from Americans if another person of color dies in the hands of the police, than what is happening in Afghanistan right now.

Hell, I bet some people will see this as Biden Strong! Standing up to Americas military industrial complex.

In other words, Afghanistan is a footnote and Americans dont care about it as much as what Fox is trying to portray.

You used Fox news as a reference to how people feel in the US right now. I would avoid Fox news as its an echo chamber or fear mongering and hate. I would put money on more anger from Americans if another person of color dies in the hands of the police, than what is happening in Afghanistan right now.

Hell, I bet some people will see this as Biden Strong! Standing up to Americas military industrial complex.

In other words, Afghanistan is a footnote and Americans dont care about it as much as what Fox is trying to portray.
Trust me when I tell you - people are pissed. REALLY pissed.

Blackwater USA founder gives his perspective on what is happening in Afghanistan on 'Tucker Carlson Today.': "The US military may not be as capable as they claim".
Very pessimistic about US dollar and way of life.

Blackwater USA founder gives his perspective on what is happening in Afghanistan on 'Tucker Carlson Today.': "The US military may not be as capable as they claim".
Very pessimistic about US dollar and way of life.
Erik Prince is not only smart, he is a stud. He is in Afghanistan now as we speak, trying to get Americans and allies out, when the administration won't.

As Jen Psaki ran out of the press room, a reporter asked if they regret generals focusing all their energy on going woke
US airforce woke.jpg

clock woke.jpg

GOD BLESS the United States Marine Corp and her wonderful honorable Marines one and all, who's gallant exploits will ever endeavor mankind....and especially bless the 13 Marines lost on this treacherous day on a mission no one should have died performing......... ??? :mad:

Last edited:
Two things:

1) The Taliban are directly responsible.

2) The Taliban are not able to create security.

I say both.
While I have zero sympathy for the Taliban, right now they have about 1/100 the capacity of the US Army in Baghdad circa May, 2003.

And we all know how well that worked out.

Perhaps turn yourself down from your usual 12 to maybe a 4 If you’re not actually adding any actual value to the conversation beyond just amplifying your well known beliefs.

Taliban political office official Mohammad Naim commented on the bombings in Kabul.

“We do not know who exactly is behind the explosion in the vicinity of the Kabul
airport ... We cannot blame any organization for the explosion at the Kabul airport while the investigation is underway, ”he said.

As Naim noted, the Taliban "warned foreign troops and citizens of the possibility of security problems in the vicinity of the airport due to the presence of thousands of people there."
“Foreign troops are responsible for the security of everyone at and around the Kabul airport,” he added.

Naim declared his readiness for any coordination with American troops to stabilize the situation and stressed that terrorists are an international problem.
...the anti-terrorist group of the Taliban terrorist group has come into play. :)

From the volume of texts I've gotten from friends & family @ home & my USN buddies in the USA checking on my good health, people are paying attention to what's going on over here & maybe 75% are fairly pissed. My advice, keep a cool calm head, disconnect from media, call friends & family, play football with the kids & above all pray, pray real hard. We've got several ruff days ahead, it's going to get worse, any number of things can go wrong, so try not to blow your load in the 1st 5 minutes. There will be plenty of time to investigate anyone that screwed the pooch.

The most dire circumstance for US forces I've seen since Khe Sahn. A truly terrible situation that could get horribly worse.
I know many feel Biden has screwed the pooch on this, but let's not forget the order of succession if he resigns/leaves in any way:

Succession.PNG

I wouldnt blame this fiasco 100% on Biden. It takes a village, from Intel and military planners. From people on the ground all the way to Washington and the key departments in between.

There was a guy on Reddit that was a former AQ who turned atheist, and his Q&A was very interesting and though its for years old, he did call it "Afghan government" would fall in weeks

I wouldnt blame this fiasco 100% on Biden. It takes a village, from Intel and military planners. From people on the ground all the way to Washington and the key departments in between.

There was a guy on Reddit that was a former AQ who turned atheist, and his Q&A was very interesting and though its for years old, he did call it "Afghan government" would fall in weeks
Can you find a link to this?
Edit: Found it

That sounds a bit naive. Any hastily organised offensive by the remaining Coalition troops would result only in unnecessary sacrifice of soldiers and civilians. The coalition has pulled out for good, that includes all their firepower. You say it's hard to hold a city w several million ppl. It's a nigh impossible task to take and hold one with just a few thousand soldiers minus overwhelming air, ground support and some commitment. Especialy when only a small part of the population is even siding with you.

All the Taliban would have to do is simply shoot back, dig in and ambush you at every corner, resort back to guerilla tactics, mix with or use civilians as human shields. Fatigue and mental toll will do the rest. To what end ? eventualy get overrun.
There may be a point you missed about the region. The people living there may want to live under the Taliban rule. For this reason, kill as many militants as you want, and they will find people to replace them.
Divide et impera.