Photos Afghan Armed Forces (Prior to 2021)

Can’t believe all that gear wasn’t mined / boobytrapped.

Is management just suddenly changing in those locations with no obvious front lines?! IOW: No obvious approaching adversaries in units large enough for Afghan forces to launch delaying strikes at?

Is management just suddenly changing in those locations with no obvious front lines?! IOW: No obvious approaching adversaries in units large enough for Afghan forces to launch delaying strikes at?
Zero motivation for this. Probably alredy defected to Taliban or just didn't care.

Got a link or any evidence?

I hear that KAF has also fallen.....mental!
All I can find on Bastion in the public domain, been getting updates on our flash message system, all bad news basically.
We gotta hold Bagram @ least for another 24 hrs. Not an expert but once the taliban overran the 1st Afghan base & captured all the offensive weapons the rest fell like dominoes. All that training, kinda sad.

SOCOM headed towards Afghan. Lots of C-130 gunships & transports. US sending 5,000K now.
E8xpAbyX0AAL5R3.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Current situation. 1000 US airborne troop's arrived recently. 2000+ on the way
20210815_010825.jpg

Total 648 Turkish personel with several Azerbaijani & Norwegian troop's & police guard's and runs airport. US HQ has also some military left. 2020s Sarajevo will start soon...
20210815_011115.png

2 Turkish skorsky.
20210815_011443.jpg

Rumor's of Us & Turkish jets are heading from incirlik & Qatar to Afganistan.

GEO Tracked so they can be targeted or immobilized. Sucs to destroy perfectly good weaponry that was slated to be used by well trained soldiers to defend their Country & keep their families safe but best laid plans never worked. The word pussies is being thrown around a lot this morning by a few. I plan on keeping my head down & mouth shut, I made some friends here.

****Warning****If you have any Afghan military buddies left in Afghanistan the dear pervy taliban are taking their phones, doing really disgusting things to them on video before killing them in agony & sending the video to their phone contact list. Why are these terds still on my planet?

US Army SF Chinooks are securing Kabul Int'l Airport as well as Baghram secondary location. Taliban are flying ANA helicopters over Kabul but seem to be having a lot of mechanical issues & crashing & burning in remote locations.

Attachments

• Kabul IA 15AUG2021.mp4
    438.6 KB
Who knew the Blackhawks being high maintenance will be its "safety switch." Sad whats happening on the ground but still surprised at how the west seems to be shocked by how quickly the ANA folded up.