Photos Women In Uniform

51484049_1646139252196587_9026277155872440320_n.jpg

Two members of the Women's Auxiliary Army Corps carrying wreaths to place on the graves of British soldiers buried at Abbeville. 9 February 1918.
Photographer - Second Lieutenant David McLellan. (Colorized by Toussaint Bonavita)

Those ladies are from the Guatemalan female engage female team (in Guatemala those units were developed during the civil war, specially during the 80s where the operations intensified) and one American female soldier. That picture was taken in Guatemala in a military base in the north of the country.
sharin ded67ceff62668848e1bd75836524640.jpg

Well, honestly, I am not quite sure if that picture was taken in Guatemala City, because the only Guatemalan feature that I see is the cadet (the mini statue of red and blue beside the helmet). So, I think that picture was taken in the USA.

A US Marine hands shake with a Guatemalan female army officer.
(Both the US Marine and the Guatemala army officer are from their respective Corps of Engineers)
recortes Captura.PNG

I got the info: U.S. Marine Chief Warrant Officer 4 Craig L. Domers, left, the maintenance and equipment officer with the Logistics Combat Element, Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force - Southern Command, shakes the hand of Guatemala Army Lt. Sindy Waleska Cuculista Rodriguez, the engineer officer in charge of the 3rd Infantry Brigade, National Army of Guatemala, during the opening ceremony for a construction project at the 3rd Infantry Brigade base in Jutiapa, Guatemala, July 13, 2017. The Marines, partnered with the Guatemalan Armed Forces, are constructing a Military Operations in Urban Terrain