One of the National Guard Rapid reaction units. Their counterparts from the military could only dream of this level of "standard equipment".

View attachment 223469View attachment 223470View attachment 223471View attachment 223472View attachment 223473View attachment 223474View attachment 223475

Well, "Omega" is a special forces unit up to a platoon in size from what I can tell (their last training in Pripyat and posing for Poroshenko) so I don't think it's that great, especially considering the mishmash of old and new equipment with mismatch in camo pattern. Meanwhile, alpha platoon of the 3rd SFR is comparable, I presume.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Youtube link:

An expanded version of the above video posted by the 93rd Infantry Brigade PR officer. The video was obtained by the brigade's recon team. No other specifics of the up to now classified operation has been revealed. During the video one could hear the Russian officers jokingly discussing is this a good way to repay mortgage (i.e. военная ипотека)

Boy oh boy, I missed a lot. Well if there were FSB operatives captured they would have already been all over the media field like it was with GRU's Erofeev and Alexandrov and the remains of their group.

Two were killed and nine wounded at the front. Tragic events occurred at Trekhizbenka, where policemen from the Lugansk-1 battalion blew up in an enemy mine, and in the Krymsky area, where the enemy got into a military truck from a mortar. TSN.19: 30 May 21, 2020

???
Skrinshot-21-05-2020-144020.jpg

Boy oh boy, I missed a lot. Well if there were FSB operatives captured they would have already been all over the media field like it was with GRU's Erofeev and Alexandrov and the remains of their group.

Let me put it this way. Stupidity of the local collaborators who re-used the SD card without deleting it first. ;)

View attachment 226299

In a nut shell, "no matter how cool, all knowing and all mighty operator you think you are, there is always someone out there who doesn't know this but knows the distance to the target and wind correction". I didn't do word for word, but to explain the meaning of the phrase.

Combat footage video document National Guard Rapid Reaction Brigade deployment to Svitlodarsk bulge in 2019-2020
4 mins video set to a song called Freedom by Ukrainian pop-rock group Without Limits.

What is this?
"Tor" (SA-15 "Gauntlet"), this particular is probably a "Kinjal" (SA-N-9) and "Kub" (SA-6 "Gainful") SAMS and accompanying vehicles which were recently pulled away from reserves . Also, C-125 (SA-3 "Goa"). Radar station P-18 "Malachit", a mod of soviet “Spoon Rest D”.

Ukrainian pro-regime soldier Eugeniy Dobrinskiy from 95 brigade was detained by Russian FSB border guards when he crossed Russian-Ukrainian border in Crimea.

First video shows he crossed the border by railroad and surrender, he looks drunk or on drugs.

On the second video he is interrogated after detention.