Photos Turkish Military Forces

Apparently Pancir video is from Libya.

Commenting from the video shared above yes it looks like MAN carrier which was built for UAE and donated to Khaftar's forces in Libya later on. However according to Turkish MoD Akar a Pantsir S1 a Buk M2E also has been destroyed by Turkish UCAVs in Syria and more insterestingly he stated that these vehicles are "Russian", so we will see...

The only missing at the moment is TAF Jets striking....wonder why they are not in action yet....

The only missing at the moment is TAF Jets striking....wonder why they are not in action yet....

Because Russian SAMs are all over the place and TurAF (Not TAF) can't strike any target without being shot down or destroying them which would escalate things much more worse. With the same reason they can not provide MEDEVAC or air support with the helicopters and only using UAV & UCAVs as the low-profile air vehicles for air strikes. Although our jets has precise attack munitions which can accurately hit targets up to 300+ km away like SLAM-ER or SOM cruise missiles without entering Syrian airspace but they have not used them yet for the best of my knowledge.

Another update for the wondering folks. According to the Turkish MoD in last two weeks Turkish Military hit more than 200 different targets in Syria with the death of at least 329 SAA troops, 23 Iranian backed militia (probably Hezbollah) and destruction of 18 tanks, 3 helicopters, 2 SAM batteries, 55 artillery pieces (mrls, mortars, packed and self-propelled howitzers), 21 armoured vehicles, 3 DShK positions and 14+ supply trucks.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Today, from the 00.00, the time given to the SAA has expired. TAF [actually TurAF) began a much heavier operation against the SAA. This time it's not just with the UCAV's, with the F-16's. We'll see what happens..

Last edited:
Guys can I suggest that photos/videos of the ongoing operation in Libya/Syria be posted in those threads instead of in this thread? I would suggest those operations are better posted there

Commenting from the video shared above yes it looks like MAN carrier which was built for UAE and donated to Khaftar's forces in Libya later on. However according to Turkish MoD Akar a Pantsir S1 a Buk M2E also has been destroyed by Turkish UCAVs in Syria and more insterestingly he stated that these vehicles are "Russian", so we will see...
Russia do have Pantsir in Syria but not BUK, or I missed that info?

Totally 5 or 6 Air Defence System belonging to Syrian Arab Army has shot down by Turkish Army. After the Turkish UCAV was shot down in this operation, Turkish F-16 warplanes has shot down 2 Su-24 type warplane; belonging to SAA.
ESBng0BWkAASNYR.jpg

Last edited:
Totally 5 or 6 Air Defence System belonging to Syrian Arab Army has shot down by Turkish Army. After the Turkish UCAV was shot down in this operation, Turkish F-16 warplanes has shot down 2 Su-24 type warplane; belonging to SAA.
View attachment 210492

I wonder if those are Syrians or Russians in those parachutes?

I wonder if those are Syrians or Russians in those parachutes?
Syrian Arab Army aircraft shot down, so they're probably Syrians

EDIT:Thanks to Koral EWS, E-7 AEW&C and C-160 EH aircraft, none of the Syrian radars are functioning. As soon as the SU-24s (2) took off from military airfield, they were shot down (with AMRAAM) by the same F-16 warplane at very close range (Under 50 kilometers, full distance not available) [Planes that have just taken off in Syria can be spotted by the Turks. It's a perfect superiority]

For extra; According to the latest information (not confirmed), S300 is also among the shot downed Air Defence Systems of SAA

Last edited:
Oh, I realize the "official" story is they are Syrian, just wondering if they are Russians flying SAA marked aircraft.

there isn't an official description but, even they're russians, I don't think they would to description it. the products what they told everyone were easily shot down by the Turkish Air Force, in the last two days. it would be a great embarrassment. they're already denying the planes shot downed in syria, lol.

EDIT: According to the latest information, one more warplane of SAA has shot downed (total number is 3 for now)

Last edited:
1.3.2020, in Syria

Not in Syria, they have never crossed the border yet as I stated before, Russians have SAMs over there and they are basically blocked the Syria for our aircrafts. Thats why all or the bombings with the jets are done with long range precise attack munutions near from the border and they are only use UCAVs over Syria. Notice the JSOW precise attack weapon on the payload of the F-16 at back which is using to hit targets btw 24 to 130 kilometers far away which supports my thesis...

And for the Syrian Su-24s which were shot down were spotted by a TurAF E-7T Wedgetail AEW&C and after hit by AIM-120C7 AMRAAM AA missiles fired from two TurAF F-16 on the border patrol with using radar illumination of the E-7T via Link-16 data transfer interface.

Interesting event that was happened today. A civilian customs service minibus got hit by a RPG in Ağrı region somewhere near Turkey-Armenia borderline with the death 1 and injure of 6 customs officers. They are suspecting that RPG was fired from the other side of border which Russians have this huge airbase in Gyumri and providing the border security for Armenia. I would say suspicious....

After the incident Gendarmerie and Army troops have deployed to the borderline and currently checking the IDs of each civilian car over the border. You can also see AH-1W Super Cobras are seaching the border zone for the hostiles.

1216215 (1).jpg

1216211.jpg

1216220.jpg

1216508.jpg

1216510.jpg

1216513.jpg

1216512.jpg

Photos of a Bayraktar TB2 UCAV, one of them which actually used over Syria photographed for the company's pr work after the succes of their product...

1216678.jpg

1216679.jpg

1216682.jpg

1216683.jpg

1216685.jpg

1216686.jpg

Last edited:
Turkey's Ministry of National Defence says; A regime-owned Aero L-39 Albatros warplane was shot down as part of Operation Spring Shield. (Probably shot downed by an F-16) [The total number of shot downed warplane is 3]

Extra; In the last 24 hours, 1 Aircraft, 1 UAV, 6 Tanks, 5 Howitzers, 2 Air Defense Missile Systems, 3 Armored Combat Vehicles, 5 Armed Pickups, 6 Military Vehicles and 1 Ammunition Depot have been destroyed and 327 regime soldiers have been neutralized by TAF.

tumblr_nvx23o6HmI1uyyrc3o1_400.webp

Last edited:
Pictures from "Kapan-7 Karabakh" operation. The operation is being carried out by Turkish Gendarmerie and, 815 personnel consisting of Gendarmerie Commando, Gendarmerie Special Forces, Police Special Forces and Village Security Guards are participating in the operation.
5e5b69e45542850e28ee29a3.png
siirt-sirnak-ara-hatti-kapan-7-karadag-operasyonu-ile-didik-didik-araniyor-15.png
ESLzyIaXkAIH_DZ.jpg

Not in Syria, they have never crossed the border yet as I stated before, Russians have SAMs over there and they are basically blocked the Syria for our aircrafts. Thats why all or the bombings with the jets are done with long range precise attack munutions near from the border and they are only use UCAVs over Syria. Notice the JSOW precise attack weapon on the payload of the F-16 at back which is using to hit targets btw 24 to 130 kilometers far away which supports my thesis...

And for the Syrian Su-24s which were shot down were spotted by a TurAF E-7T Wedgetail AEW&C and after hit by AIM-120C7 AMRAAM AA missiles fired from two TurAF F-16 on the border patrol with using radar illumination of the E-7T via Link-16 data transfer interface.

Interesting event that was happened today. A civilian customs service minibus got hit by a RPG in Ağrı region somewhere near Turkey-Armenia borderline with the death 1 and injure of 6 customs officers. They are suspecting that RPG was fired from the other side of border which Russians have this huge airbase in Gyumri and providing the border security for Armenia. I would say suspicious....

After the incident Gendarmerie and Army troops have deployed to the borderline and currently checking the IDs of each civilian car over the border. You can also see AH-1W Super Cobras are seaching the border zone for the hostiles.

View attachment 210544
View attachment 210545
View attachment 210546
View attachment 210547
View attachment 210548
View attachment 210549
View attachment 210550

Photos of a Bayraktar TB2 UCAV, one of them which actually used over Syria photographed for the company's pr work after the succes of their product...

View attachment 210552
View attachment 210553
View attachment 210554
View attachment 210555
View attachment 210556
View attachment 210557
TB2 is a proven battle combat drone.. i bet the conflict in Syria is indirectly a marketing purpose and international customer will flock to turkey to get hands on the drone...