Intro TheMess.Net Landing Page

Have a look at what the cat dragged in. How are you going?
Hey hey - well I'm doing just fine. For some reason, I'm feeling a bit socially isolated heheh. This is the first time in about 10 years that I've been off the road for any length of time. How are you doing, it's been quite a little while ---

We have a few of the old mpnet mod crew here, @Flagg @Royal @California Joe @Hollis

I'm in an essential occupation, so business sort of as usual, I also work away from home across a state border, so I'm temporarily/indeterminately dislocated, which is not the greatest. But fit and healthy, which is hard to achieve in a mine camp, and it's taking quite a lot of effort to keep us that way.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey hey - well I'm doing just fine. For some reason, I'm feeling a bit socially isolated heheh. This is the first time in about 10 years that I've been off the road for any length of time. How are you doing, it's been quite a little while ---

Look at what the Tiger King cat dragged in.

Howdy stranger!

Hope you and yours are well.

There’s a couple of the old school folks about in here.

Well I'm glad to see we're well represented around here! I have to take some time to properly set up my profile. I haven't had the time - the ol' lady has been keeping me busy with the 'honey do' list...which had become really long over the years. Do I pressure wash the deck, replace the rear seal on the transmission, or re-floor the bathroom? I'm sure lots of us are suffering the same fate.

What is this essential stuff? My dog thinks I am very essential when it is near his feeding time. BTW good to see everyone still kicking. This is a very good forum to be on. I would be on more, but busy on the home front.

Yay, 2Sheds!

What are you all talking about with the spare time? I'm still working (essential, don't ask me why, at a hospital) so I still have to get up at Zero Dark Thirty... Luckily, the shift is over by 13:30.....