Politics Syrian Civil War

Frontex on the Greek border.

Erdo loses another one.

I doubt he that he stepped down on his own. He must have been offered another huge bribe in amount of a few £bn.

Erdo would never step back willingly. Don't even take it into the account. He does it when he can see a big profit for himself or he is threatened.

I voted to leave the EU for a reason. Its pussy policy towards dealing with migrants was one of the reasons.

I doubt he that he stepped down on his own. He must have been offered another huge bribe in amount of a few £bn.

Erdo would never step back willingly. Don't even take it into the account. He does it when he can see a big profit for himself or he is threatened.

I voted to leave the EU for a reason. Its pussy policy towards dealing with migrants was one of the reasons.
like reason british exit euro!

Why he has to step down?? Even a coup cant topple him left alone to step down by his own ? ? ? ... even the war in syria...his people dont blame him for the death of his troops... his people understand his action for Turkey sovereignty and survival... he is a strategist.. if he dont open the flood gate to europe, the european just sleep soundly without being care what happen coz their they know turkey will take the burden..

Why he has to step down?? Even a coup cant topple him left alone to step down by his own ? ? ? ... even the war in syria...his people dont blame him for the death of his troops... his people understand his action for Turkey sovereignty and survival... he is a strategist.. if he dont open the flood gate to europe, the european just sleep soundly without being care what happen coz their they know turkey will take the burden..
I mean stepped back of course. I made a mistake due to being too quick.
So, if he decided to stop bringing the migrants to the border, the EU has given him a lot of money again.

Erdo loses another one.

Anyway, look at these people. 90%+ of them are not any Syrians. They look like typical Central Asians:

Needless to say, criminal statistics say they are worse than Syrians.

Anyway, look at these people. 90%+ of them are not any Syrians. They look like typical Central Asians:

Needless to say, criminal statistics say they are worse than Syrians.

Exactly. Basically these are the folks that Erdo finds undesirable and was hoping that Greece would simply open it's borders to accept. What a buffoon.

Exactly. Basically these are the folks that Erdo finds undesirable and was hoping that Greece would simply open it's borders to accept. What a buffoon.
All ex-East German border guards are 50+ now and many of them would dream of spending their holiday in a warm place for free ;)
Greece becomes warm enough in May.

Erdo should really think of securing the Turkish border with Iran and Iraq, so he would not need to deal with so many undesirables. It looks like the border with Iran is the major illegal immigation path. Let Trump call him and tell him that he should not be a fool and build a wall ;)

All ex-East German border guards are 50+ now and many of them would dream of spending their holiday in a warm place for free ;)
Greece becomes warm enough in May.

Erdo should really think of securing the Turkish border with Iran and Iraq, so he would not need to deal with so many undesirables. It looks like the border with Iran is the major illegal immigation path. Let Trump call him and tell him that he should not be a fool and build a wall ;)

Well, maybe he can use those fancy S-400s, which he gave up the F-35 for, on those borders to shoo away the trespassers.

BTW, I'm so glad he went with the S400s and the F-35 was kept out of his hands.....

BTW, I'm so glad he went with the S400s and the F-35 was kept out of his hands.....
So Poland was able to acquire 32 of them without any massive delay, as we would have been the last in the queue if the sultan had not been biatchlisted.

Meanwhile on the Greek border......

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Stay in Turkey, my friend. I'm sure Erdo can use you as cannon fodder in one of his proxies.

Meanwhile on the Greek border......

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Stay in Turkey, my friend. I'm sure Erdo can use you as cannon fodder in one of his proxies.
What’s his beef? Who does he want to kill?

What’s his beef? Who does he want to kill?

Who knows. Just an angry a$$hole. I'm sure he'd kill you or I if given a chance. OTOH, perhaps the EU would like to give him a nice home and stipend, with his brothers. Nah, didn't think so....

Who knows. Just an angry a$$hole. I'm sure he'd kill you or I if given a chance. OTOH, perhaps the EU would like to give him a nice home and stipend, with his brothers. Nah, didn't think so....
They can if they want, thankfully we are out of it, and the white cliffs do actually serve a purpose with this sort of thing.

equally it can’t be easy, over here a rebellious kid smokes a cig, in Syria he joins some crazy jihad group and gets an ak, but I guess part of that lesson is to have a stable country...