Firearms Showcase Your Firearms

Nice, what is it chambered for?

I see a lot of people on twitter praise PSA stuff.
It's in 9x19.

They've made some mistakes along the way but their CS makes up for all of it. Can be a hit or miss. I've got a nitride M4 poor boy special M4's barrel that shoots more accurate than their premium CHF line

You will read how there have been specific problems but you will also read that they at least care to make it right and actually fix the issue. During Chinese flu and Floyd riots when things were selling as fast as they came off the assembly lines, there was bad QA/QC. A friend had an un-staked "modernized" with a free float that was not staked at the endplate on the lower extension to the receiver, and it's low profile gas block came loose after 9 rounds. I fixed it and replaced the gas block, but after overhearing my conversation online about it, PSA's owner chimed in and not only asked for it back and on their dime but upgraded my friend with a better rifle that he could never have afforded.

But wait, there's more.

I was sent a complete A2 upper assembly after asking what I was interested in just because, along with an apology that the gas block should never have left the line nor should that rifle have left their factory. He (Josiah?) personally inspected it after it arrived back to the mother ship and was very disappointed that this had even happened. So he not only made it right to the owner but also to me, some nobody that he had no real reason to compensate, but I think it was because instead of whining about it; I instead corrected it and understood that things sometimes happen and wasn't a B about it like some people.

How's that for CS, hm? Now show me another 2A specific industry company that does this exact thing. Vortex comes really, really close. But not as close. Forward Controls Design is another.

Last edited:
I changed a few things from previously posted.

Attachments

• 20240913_144929.webp
    20240913_144929.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
Took my Ruger Precision Rifle in .223 to the farm range today. If you look at these pictures and go "gee Kiwi, that scope looks well canted" you'd be right. And I didn't have any tools to fix it with either. Got some very average results but it was nice to shoot it again, haven't had a chance to do so in over a year.

KhdFT2ppGgre1ZqhAuQ?embed=1&width=2016&height=1512.webp

KhdFUajG4idES88hVog?embed=1&width=2016&height=1512.webp

Pretty sure this AK is one an done but it's a few more things away from being completed but it's pretty much it's final form. I have new heat panels arriving today from Railscales, I haven't decided on what can to get so the muzzle break is staying put until then, and the maula safety selector will be changed to a Krebs ambidextrous one. As it stands now the current selector is no good to a southpaw. And if I am to take this tool seriously the ability to go from safe to fire and back to safe without flagging the world or using my support hand isn't really optimal.

20241015_093039.webp

20241015_093054.webp

SA Hellcat, very nice.

I was curious about those, how do you like it so far?
Not a huge gun expert. Before this I only carried Glock-19C for couple of years (a long time ago).
I tried Hellcat on the gun shop's range and liked it a lot, a very nice gun too shoot, especially the compensated version, which I eventually got.

Back