Photos Non-standard individually purchased or acquired firearms in military and police service

Kadir93

Mi General
MI.Net Member
US SFG trooper bearing M1918A2 BAR .30-06 Springfield automatic rifle.

285897691_36068139272t5j4h.jpg

US Army trooper in the middle of military engagement with PM md. 63 in 2007, Iraq.

shooting_at_insurgenteqkgc.jpg

Turkish Gendarmerie trooper with Arsenal AR-M1 7.62mm assault rifle.

onatcefxskoz.jpg

US SOF with Ultimax 100 5.56mm machine gun

161374861_82302070496idjxc.jpg

Attachments

• onatcefxskoz.jpg
    onatcefxskoz.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I truly hope that this was just posing for the picture with s museum piece, because even in WW2 that heavy piece of trash was outdated, never mind the 80s ?
You do realize that this mUsEuM pIeCe was being used to train 18B's in the use and repair of a lot of different weapons, during the Special Forces Weapons SGT course at that time period in the use of and field repair of the BAR? The first hint should have been the Y harness LBE with ALICE gear, BDU's and black boots, all obsolete. And contrary to feelings, they are being trained because even then or now, a weapons SGT is supposed to be inserted and train everything from a standing army to freedom fighters. Some freedom fighters like the Karens for instance, are using some really old stuff. How are you supposed to train them in it's use if you're not familiar with it? Be. Know. Do. That's the NCO's motto in the US Army.

And I'd love to have my photo taken of one too if given the chance because it's an American icon, school or no school.

For a second i thought it was made in Paint, but it's a real photo with magnets on their faces :))

Back