Firearms Showcase Your Firearms

Bombardier

Admin & Arbiter
Staff member
Site Admin
Advertiser
United-Kingdom
Ok guys & Gals living here in the UK I dont have any firearms of my own although there are a few I could own like say shotguns etc but you guys around the world do not have the restrictions we do here in the UK.

I will probably kick myself for starting this thread due to an expected large amount of jealousy, but I and other members would love to see any guns that you own in your respective country's

There maybe other posts around that I can merge into this thread, will take a look in a bit

So no photos from me, who will get us started ? :)

BERETTA AR-70/90 (ITALY)
Limitations: Semiautomatic fire only (burst deactivated) and maximum magazine capacity (5 rounds)

ar7090.jpg

Sweet gun mate, how long have you had it? are there plenty of places where you can use it in Italy?

Here is a photo posted by @JimHPTN over at TAARB, hope you dont mind me bringing your pics here mate
I have reallocated it to your username

Now for my next installment. My apologies again for the lack of photographic equipment and skill. The top left Glock is a Gen 4 17, while the top right is a Gen 3 17. The CZ is a P01. The HK P30 is a V3. The best looking of the lot of course are the 2 Model 10s.

jimhptn1.jpg

I bought It just few months ago. It came from a batch of AR70/90 dismisssed from Military Police (Carabinieri).
Not many places where It's possible to use It and not over 100 m.
I see from a web search that it is chambered for the 5.56×45mm NATO cartridge, are they easily obtainable?

Some of them

My first:
S&W M&P 9c (Massachusetts Limit 10 Rounds)
ecNSDNU.jpg

My first AR build from scratch
eFDwQa1.jpg

Resulted in this. Boxer Approved too. (Massachusetts Limit 10 Rounds unless magazine was made before 1998, which this one was)
NXqE3ll.jpg

My current carry: Sig Sauer P320 Compact (Massachusetts limit 10 Rounds)
MYZBBAn.jpg

Range day with some friends in 2016 on some private land in New Hampshire. I'm the kneeling one.
TH5rjoH.jpg

I made the target stands on the left with the full silhouettes from PVC pipe and 1x2 wood.
sL3AB9J.jpg

I knew I would be crazy jealous of you guys :mad:
Great photos thanks for sharing them. I once went to Denver where my brother lived at the time and we both went to an indoor range and fired the Glock 9mm, awesome day that was. He lives in Las Vegas now so hope to go and do some shooting with him in the future.

Last edited:
I knew I would crazy jealous of you guys :mad:
Great photos thanks for sharing them. I once went to Denver where my brother lived at the time and we both went to an indoor range and fired the Glock 9mm, awesome day that was. He lives in Las Vegas now so hope to go and do some shooting with him in the future.

Sorry, and how long will it be before until you have to cut your food with a spoon there? ;)

I was photographing my K31 to list for sale & took pics of a few close at hand since the camera was handy. Top is a Cimarron 1872 Open Top replica in 44 Colt. I use 44 Russian cases since they fit & I also use them in 10.35 Italian service revolvers.

Next two are 1851 and 1861 Black powder revolvers converted to 38 special. I fitted the loading gate to the 1851 - the 1861 cylinder is a drop in. Then a Ruger 22 auto I assembled from parts. The rear sight was off so rather than mess around all day to sight it in, I put a red dot on it. Sight in comes tomorrow if it doesn't snow.

Last is my bajonet collection. it was quite a mess before I organized it! ;):D

I'll post a few more in a day or two. This was a great idea for a topic! I hope to see some obscure guns from around the world!

k31 003 (1024x420).jpg

k31 005 (1024x656).jpg

k31 007 (1024x863).jpg

k31 001 (1024x768).jpg

Back