Mil News Mother and daughter make history as they serve together in Defence Forces

Kudos to them for joining the IDF in these dire times. I can't access the article for some reason; can they really serve together in the sense of one commanding the other? Some militaries post restrictions on that kind of thing.

1579884837702.JPG--mother_and_daughter_make_history_as_they_serve_together_in_defence_forces_.jpeg

can they really serve together in the sense of one commanding the other? Some militaries post restrictions on that kind of thing.

Over the years quite a few father and son(s) combos in the PDF (Permanent Defence Force of Ireland*) have managed to serve with various ranks between them with no problem.

* For some reason, many Irish vets and some serving dont like the "IDF" abbreviation for Irish Defence Force because its to similar to the IDF (Israeli Defence Force) I have no problem with it because it was often refereed too as IDF during my period of service 1976-1997 as IDF but its become a PC campaign for some. :rolleyes: