Photos Mig-21Bis Indian Air Force

tomthounaojam

The Glue Sniffer
MI.Net Member
TheMess.Net
Hi Folks,
I was reluctant to start Mig-21 in Indian air force color as there are many MigNazi here and sometimes can be really annoying with their nitpick, a good friend name Ratish will always help me out and encourage me and finally able to build this kit. It is an Academy kit labeled as Mig-21MF which actually is a Bis. There are two aircraft with a yellow and black stripe on the tail, one is the Oorial and the other the lancer, since I don't have the decals for it has omitted it, however making the Oorial will be easy so in future, once I get my decal paper will apply it. Here are some shots I took yesterday, hope you like it and thank you for watching.

Cheers

Awesome work. What the F*** is a MigNazi, though?
Thanks, mates, it is a self claim moniker, they consider they know the subject very well and will point out errors for you, some are actually helpful and some just they want to ruin yr day lol.

That's brilliant. I like how you also added the glossy paint style for certain "raw metal" parts like the rocket pods as opposed to the frosted grey fuselage.

Damn fine modelling skills Tom(Y)
Thank you Boss, cheer
Cracking work.....i recently saw one of these aircraft display at an airshow and it was awesome.
Must be pretty impressive sight mate!!
amazing model, well done"
Thanks, buddy, cheers
That's brilliant. I like how you also added the glossy paint style for certain "raw metal" parts like the rocket pods as opposed to the frosted grey fuselage.
Thank you, appreciate the kind words.
Outdoor shoot :)