Warfare HAMAS attack on Israel, October 2023

Reality is, the ICJ has no power to compel Israel to do anything, just a paper cat with no claws.
As for South Africa they need to fix their local problems first before commenting on others.
I fully support Israel doing what it must to eradicate the terrorist activity.

ZGermans are at it again; they just can't help themselves, whether it's the 1940s or 2024. Israel should seriously consider getting 50 large ships, loading all the Palestinians onto them, and sending them to Germany, the supposed land of tolerance and understanding. Back in 2019-2020, we sent about 200 Syrians from Lebanon to Germany, and they've been complaining about it ever since.

Settle down.
Germany, with all their sympathy and support for Israel (which they have been showing clearly and consistency since October 7th), is also -still - deeply invested in the whole neoliberal globalist project, of which ICC is integral part. It's not all about Israel...

1716557329151.png

When does the ICJ order Russia to halt the Ukraine war I wonder? You know where a massacre was actually commited by their army, unlike all the fabricated S**t that the IDF is accused of. I despair, I really do...

View attachment 480286

When does the ICJ order Russia to halt the Ukraine war I wonder? You know where a massacre was actually commited by their army, unlike all the fabricated S**t that the IDF is accused of. I despair, I really do...
Or the actual government directed genocide against whites in South Africa.

Maintain open the Rafah crossing for unhindered provision at scale of urgently needed basic services and humanitarian assistance
This part of the ruling is just flat out stupid, it's Egypt that is keeping the crossing closed, not Israel! How does a high court get such a big detail wrong?

Last edited:
Settle down.
Germany, with all their sympathy and support for Israel (which they have been showing clearly and consistency since October 7th), is also -still - deeply invested in the whole neoliberal globalist project, of which ICC is integral part. It's not all about Israel...

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you defending Germany's decision, or is this just a troll post?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you defending Germany's decision, or is this just a troll post?
Not trolling at all. Just pointing out that comparing in any way the current German stance towards Israel (however misguided some of it is) and anything from the Nazi era is utterly unreasonable, not to mention deeply unfair. Especially considering the fact, that Germany was perhaps the most consistently and unambiguously supportive country (in Europe at least) towards Israel since 7/10. They have their reasons for the whole ICC thing, some sort of latent closet Naizism is not one of them.

[edit]
With Spain, on the other hand, things are a little bit more... interesting.

Last edited:
Part of the US built humanitarian pier in Gaza broke off and drifted to the beach in Ashdod (Israel city north of Gaza).

Probably not properly tied to the pier.

The weather does not appear to have been especially windy, or the current and waves especially out of the ordinary.

Part of the US built humanitarian pier in Gaza broke off and drifted to the beach in Ashdod (Israel city north of Gaza).

The weather does not appear to have been especially windy, or the current and waves especially out of the ordinary.
From an opposed landing on Fortress Europe and supplying a continental campaign with several fronts to not even being able to build an oversized marina in favorable conditions under low threat conditions.

Tsk tsk tsk

Has the ICJ started an investigation into this obvious bit of US sabotage? 😏

probably stick shift....

Reality is, the ICJ has no power to compel Israel to do anything, just a paper cat with no claws.
As for South Africa they need to fix their local problems first before commenting on others.
I fully support Israel doing what it must to eradicate the terrorist activity.
Absolutely ..... never ever stab a friend in the back when they are fighting for their lives on a daily basis. History has not been kind to the Jewish people and even in what we call civilized culture today, we have so many ignorant people who so quickly give service to the worst people imaginable. Read and learn some actual history........

Not trolling at all. Just pointing out that comparing in any way the current German stance towards Israel (however misguided some of it is) and anything from the Nazi era is utterly unreasonable, not to mention deeply unfair. Especially considering the fact, that Germany was perhaps the most consistently and unambiguously supportive country (in Europe at least) towards Israel since 7/10. They have their reasons for the whole ICC thing, some sort of latent closet Naizism is not one of them.

[edit]
With Spain, on the other hand, things are a little bit more... interesting.

So, you're okay with their decision to arrest your prime minister and recognize a Palestinian state?

So, you're okay with their decision to arrest your prime minister and recognize a Palestinian state?
If it wasn't for October 7th Bibi would already be in jail or very close to it.