lcnc0ce2sdj41.jpg

And you say German politicians don't support the military!

Isn't pretty much every modern firearm stamped with instructions to read the manual?

There are "regular Feldjäger" with G36A4 and Eotech (e.g. 2./FJgRgt 3 Stetten akM) so probably he bought some gear with his own money.

Is this allowed in Bundeswehr? Any forms to sign? :)
Essentially, it depends on your commanding officer's attitude towards the issue. Some tolerate non-issue gear, some don't. During overseas deployments, official exemptions may be put in place to alleviate shortcomings or material shortages but back home you'd risk being reprimanded. Having said that, I hear that even in Germany superiors are increasingly told to look the other way on the account that almost every soldier invests some money in their gear.

Check out this picture I posted in the 'women in uniform' thread a while ago; no two paratroopers look the same!

aufstellung-122ojll.jpg

Admittely, it's a tricky proposition. Not all opposition to non-issue gear comes from jobsworths. When my brother deployed to Afghanistan, a couple of guys from his unit purchased combat shirts made from polyester. They could burn like torches, so were they were ordered not to wear them anymore and quite sensibly so.

Also, a soldier might risk their insurance coverage whilst wearing non-standard gear. I've never heard it happen, but to some extent its a grey area.
There are "regular Feldjäger" with G36A4 and Eotech (e.g. 2./FJgRgt 3 Stetten akM) so probably he bought some gear with his own money.
That's what I feared… ?

Does it really say, on the side of that rifle, to learn the documentation??
Ffs what next, may get hot? Do not put point end in mouth?

It says you should do a round log (both English and German)

I don't think this is sensible especially not when deployed.
But the Bundeswehr is notorious or at least was with logging and tracking single rounds and not to forget also parts of ammunition.

Bundeswehr orders Enforcer light weight high precision land combat missile system (for KSK first)

MBDA_KFK_20150325_0391_bearbeitet.jpg

1190_MBDA_Enforcer2010320_kl-e1560238865310.jpg

pgdyyq_20181009131924.jpg

I'm surprised to see the new alpine camouflage Flecktarn pattern works better than the model it replaced…
Inspector General Eberhard Zorn of the German Armed Forces looks through the scope of a .338 Blazer sniper rifle.
7yqh4vqeesk41.jpg
Let's all take a moment to appreciate the fact the name of Germany's ranking soldier literally translates to "wrath".

Does it really say, on the side of that rifle, to learn the documentation??

Actually it says: "Document number of shots fired" (Schusszahl dokumentieren).

Edit: Picanha beat me to it.

What is the dude on the left wearing on his helmet? Looks more like smoke grenades than some sort of fancy scope?! :confused:

GPNVG-18 tetraocular night vision goggles which gives 2x greater field of view to the user comparing to the other regular binocular night vision googles. It's also a very pricey stuff (around 30k USD per device) which is very limitedly used by few NATO and allied SF units, like US, Germany, Australia, Netherlands, Italy, France, Turkey, Ukraine and Estonia as I recall..