Photos German Military Photos

Gunner on a Leopard 2 from the 104th Panzer Battalion fires an MG3 machine gun during training at Grafenwoehr Training Area, Bavaria, Germany on July 14, 2014
6Jalo-EgNYyhyZJKPQD0xJJ6_LYLe0jWowVPUm-GreQ.jpg

Long Range Scouts (Fernspäher) Prospects during Training
nyCh7e4l.jpg

I always liked the Schnellboote very powerful (for their size) and very fast units 50kn.

They had a wooden hull attached to aluminium ribs.

Their main task was to guard the Baltic sea accesses.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

KSK soldier engages targets on USASOC International Sniper Competition with one hand cuffed to his belt on a live-fire range on Fort Bragg, North Carolina, March 20, 2019
c6xhi9xwuhg41.jpg

FB_IMG_1582128897285.webp

Yesterday nine years ago in Baghlan an Afghan army soldier opened fire on German soldiers working on a Marder IFV. He killed one instantly and wounded 8 more, two of them later succumbed to their injuries.

On the same day another Marder was hit by a RPG and caught fire wounding 4 soldiers.

FB_IMG_1582128936384.webp

I was reminded by a veteran friend of mine.

20 February 2020. The forepart of the first of the second batch of K130 corvettes, F 265 Köln leaving the Lürssen shipyard in Lemwerder near Bremen. The forepart will be mated with the afterpart to complete the build
QKnlu4bMP37ivlf1sigypxHUaZOpCzZ48hVyyGQYxlg.png

ERN2opVXYAEC0vi

sig%20bravozulu.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A bit of hardware in traffic on a rural road. Those Boxers are f***ing sexy! Also note the new Eagle V and the uparmoured Fuchs in the "Afghanistan mothership"-configuration. Some of those vehicles haven't been back from the sandbox long, as the paintjob indicates.