Terror Explosion rocks central Beirut

That too came from the ship..? One helluva coincidence.

4t is still a sufficient amount to make a significant boom.

Though much smaller, Lebanon does not really need another one of these explosions.

You'd fit 4 tonnes of AN into a 10 foot Shipping container, it's not much in a mining or quarrying context. But you could make 250-270 YPOC IEDs out of it.

As we're nearing the first anniversary of this tragedy, check out this very thorough OSINT analysis if you haven't seen it already. Based on forensic evidence and Lebanese government correspondence, it details how this fatal chain of events unfolded. Very well worth your time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

As we're nearing the first anniversary of this tragedy, check out this very thorough OSINT analysis if you haven't seen it already. Based on forensic evidence and Lebanese government correspondence, it details how this fatal chain of events unfolded. Very well worth your time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thats very well done

Damn gender-reveal parties!

Those people who do gender reveals with pyro or even glitter are rather annoying. I frequently find plastic or paper "flower petals", confetti, sparkles of metal or plastic construction that are spread around the ground, in the bushes and over the grass near trailheads and scenic view spors when I'm hiking with my dog. Very trashy behavior.