civil aerospace Civilian aviation/aerospace thread

Tom Cruise mentioned that Top Gun 2 is his love letter to aviation. So I present to you what it looks like when I pilot makes sensual love to an aircraft looks like...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

American Airlines Flight 488 from San Pedro Sula, Honduras to Miami was delayed after one of the passengers entered the cockpit, damaged the aircraft's controls and tried to escape through the cockpit window.

American Airlines Flight 488 from San Pedro Sula, Honduras to Miami was delayed after one of the passengers entered the cockpit, damaged the aircraft's controls and tried to escape through the cockpit window.
How bizarre. That could have been some activist nutjob or even a bodypacker with a tiny leak. Not enough to kill him off but enough coke supply to make him go on a rampage?!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I fly with my 5G phone on and somehow never noticed any interference on my radar altimeters and I tell you Manila International is in the middle of the Megapolis surrounded by 5G antennas that at 10000ft I start getting incoming text messages. Then again if your pilots screw up cause the radar altimeter is messing up, maybe try to train your pilots to actually fly the damned plane. DME X 3 wont fail you.

The number of aircraft flying in the global civil aviation fleet as of December 31, 2019-2021
aircraft flying in the global civil aviation.jpg

And Airbus' response .. aka .. GFU by cancelling there order