Video Bill Gates funds solar geoengineering block sunlight research

colin traveller

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

JFC .

JFC .
Why the angry face, @BCNTM? Gates can fund research into whatever weird fantasies he might possibly have. I know I'd do it, had I his kind of money ...

Since the beginning of time man has yearned to destroy the sun. I will do the next best thing.

Why the angry face, @BCNTM? Gates can fund research into whatever weird fantasies he might possibly have. I know I'd do it, had I his kind of money ...
Living where I do, I don't want him to 'dim' the sun - to be honest I could do with it shining 24 hours a day

It snowed yesterday, and it's been snowing today - its bloody freezing

Gates just needs to kill himself if he wants to save the planet and not mess about with nature

Perhaps he might like to do a bit of contraception in Africa and the like - he could put his face in the sky Batman style - that would do it

A bit of sunlight-blocking might solve the issue of overpopulation as well, if it causes a famine.

Man, I'd like to make that proposal to Greta Thunberg and see her head explode: Ever heard of the year of eternal winter? Why don't we just blow up a volcano?

What am I saying, of course she's not heard of it. She's too busy teaching humanity what to do for her to be, you know, taught stuff in school.

Just turn the sun off at night, it will save energy.

But to turn it off you need to go there, because that's where the switch is.

So... time to train the first team of astronauts who will set foot on the sun!

Just turn the sun off at night, it will save energy.

But to turn it off you need to go there, because that's where the switch is.

So... time to train the first team of astronauts who will set foot on the sun!
I volunteer Bill and Pres Joe to team up and go there

Living where I do, I don't want him to 'dim' the sun - to be honest I could do with it shining 24 hours a day

It snowed yesterday, and it's been snowing today - its bloody freezing

Gates just needs to kill himself if he wants to save the planet and not mess about with nature

Perhaps he might like to do a bit of contraception in Africa and the like - he could put his face in the sky Batman style - that would do it
Who moved the British isles to the Baltics... was watching a House Martin having flown here from Africa hiding under the roof of neighbouring apartments... it must have been thinking " I flew here from Africa for this xxxt"?

(jokingly) Agreed with Gates killing himself, but he should reprocess his kids and pets into soylent green before hand. Well unless the pets are goats that wander around eating random stuff not the gourmet fish/chicken meals 9 out of 10 of his norwegian forest cat prefer.
Kids get a pass if the suckle the goats as their sole source of nourishment. Otherwise he can shut it about Telsas etc