Politics Bill Gates and Monkeypox

BBC was reported its been spread between homosexual men. That's been censored in this part of the new cycle. A day latter.
Another "moral majority virus"? Unless I'm sorely mistaken viral organisms that circulate through body fluids don't discriminate when it comes to the carriers' sexual orientation.

Hey, it is known fact that Asians eat bats (Covid/Avian flu) and Westerners F*** monkeys (AIDS)... the two main causes of virus spreading. Unfortunately some anthropologists go too deep in the jungles of Africa i guess.... regrettably

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

80s Aids had no problem in the press how it was spread at the start, gay men. Woke critics worried about gay bashing didn't exist.
Of course its not limited to gays, the glorious techno colour rainbow can get it through anal and maybe vaginal.

That prompts me therefore a different question; can a rubber be a protection against it or like the other virus HPV it isn’t very effective?

80s Aids had no problem in the press how it was spread at the start, gay men. Woke critics worried about gay bashing didn't exist.
Of course its not limited to gays, the glorious techno colour rainbow can get it through anal and maybe vaginal.
Yes its not the sexuality, its the generally higher promiscuity, and some of the more 'niche' sexual practices. Which put them at the top of the tree for this at the moment.

On the rubber question, yes, as long as your not licking their puss filled open sores?? But a word of advice, if I may, if your debating if a rubber will keep you safe, its probably better to dine alone for the night, if you follow me.

FTQ-rcrWQAAY1ky.jpeg

Unfortunalty for the monkeys they don't own the WHO. So unlike the Wuhan virus the monkey will be blamed for all of it.

Unfortunalty for the monkeys they don't own the WHO. So unlike the Wuhan virus the monkey will be blamed for all of it.
Well we did put a lot of monkeys in labs, so I guess its fair.

There's a documentary somewhere, its called Planet of the Apes......

Bill Gates wants to improve sanitation around the world. Not sure where all the bizarre conspiracy theories are coming from.

I am thankful that one of the world's richest people wants to give back to countries that are not as developed as the one that provided Gates with his wealth. God bless.

Last edited:
Meanwhile. Elon Musk is going to Mars.

I have a computer science background and recall writing the code for automated vehicles in my second year. Which was simplistic compared to what the experts that work for Tesla implement. But at the end of the day it is very hard to make a computer think and act like a person.

It requires training of the algorithms. If the algorithm has not been trained for it then people will die. Machine learning is not AI. It is actually a subset of statistics (Bayesian stats and probability theory). I recently enjoyed a fascinating presentation by one of the data science experts at the company I work for. Very interesting.

Last edited:

Belgium is first country to impose 21 day quarantine for the infected

Also in the beggining of the week there was a vaccine, now there is no vaccine
So prepare for Covid 19 v2.0, powered by Microsoft

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
That prompts me therefore a different question; can a rubber be a protection against it or like the other virus HPV it isn’t very effective?
Probably not much
Any fluid is contagious (saliva, sweat, pimples liquid)
Unless you are thinking about this kind
1653246517586.png

Meanwhile. Elon Musk is going to Mars.

I have a computer science background and recall writing the code for automated vehicles in my second year. Which was simplistic compared to what the experts that work for Tesla implement. But at the end of the day it is very hard to make a computer think and act like a person.

It requires training of the algorithms. If the algorithm has not been trained for it then people will die. Machine learning is not AI. It is actually a subset of statistics (Bayesian stats and probability theory). I recently enjoyed a fascinating presentation by one of the data science experts at the company I work for. Very interesting.

I'd love to know what they program for a car 100 yards in front, flipping over end over end. Or the bridge collapses in front of you.

I do accept that a well programmed car will drive better than 40% of the currently driving human population, and presumably Tesla lawyers argue its safer overall, and point to the small print.