Politics Bill Gates and Monkeypox

Redav

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
Seems everything is proceding as he have foreseen...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Unfortunately for Bill, I don't think that he'll get to play vaccine man on this one. The smallpox vaccine works well enough and we have lots of that in stock, at least in the US.

Everything is in this article. I invite everybody interested to read it, to avoid the MP.Net Ebola and MilitaryImages.net COVID syndromes to rear their heads again

Everything is in this article. I invite everybody interested to read it, to avoid the MP.Net Ebola and MilitaryImages.net COVID syndromes to rear their heads again

I asked the question in the Covid thread but let’s do it here instead.

Monkeypox is supposedly neither very deadly or contagious.

How is it transmitted then?

Transmission is by body fluids and close contact with a carrier person
Not airborne (although cough dropplets could be a transmission element)
see Chickenpox but less contagious

However, the pattern of that outbreak is relatively unusual so let's see how it unfolds

This is what the CDC says.

The word on the street, so take it for what it's worth, says that most of the more recent western transmission has occurred due to ummm, let's say more intimate contact.

EU_h7BAU0AIoPNc.jpg

I know... I know... Shouldn't have gone there...... I have had slowly increasing aversion to Microsoft over the last ten years.........

What is strange is that all media around the world decided to make this news all at the same time

What is strange is that all media around the world decided to make this news all at the same time

Okay, but the outbreak while within control so far has been quite unusual at least out of the Western part of the African continent.

I am very careful about trusting the MSM too, but after two years of pandemic and a few months of nonstop Slavs killing each others they must be more than happy to sing us a different tune.

Might not be serious, but people will stare when you're in the tavern to blow suds off your mug of beer.

pic2a.jpg

Why strange ?
Confirmed cases were detected in UK, Spain, Portugal, France, Canada and USA. That's already a bunch of first tier countries
With 3 languages that when combined are spoken by at least 2.2 billion of people

How come they suddenly appear in so many diferent places at the same time?

Another vírus "accidently" spread?

It's still a relatively small number of people. Has there been any effort made to try to trace the prior movements and contacts of the infected? I wouldn't be surprised if it traced back to one or two source locations.

It's still a relatively small number of people. Has there been any effort made to try to trace the prior movements and contacts of the infected? I wouldn't be surprised if it traced back to one or two source locations.
Covid also started like that

BBC was reported its been spread between homosexual men. That's been censored in this part of the new cycle. A day latter.
Same here
On the first day it was reported that all cases had been detected on a center for STDs. That info was removed some hours later

Last edited:
Not really. The "halo effect" is prevalent in the media/social media, which tend to read and peddle each other's stuff. If media A is talking about something, then it's "real" enough that media B retreads it, while media C and D to Z rush to publish similar stories because it's "trending".

BBC was reported its been spread between homosexual men. That's been censored in this part of the new cycle. A day latter.
That's a very important part and it shouldn't be censored. They're trying to protect the gay community but they're actually hurting it because that information is actionable on that community's part.