Politics AOC… The Elected and Despised

Now she has proclaimed "in a few years" Miami will be gone from flooding when melting polar ice raises the ocean... how ever many feet it needs to raise to wash the place away. I tell you - she's so smart, most of her brain hasn't even used yet!

Her and her pals are doing a great job of keeping Trump in office.

The woman should be sectioned ASAP . It's frightening how someone that is badly Educated ...Can be elected . Her claim is the samee Al Gore said a yrs ago which never came true .

Someone should ask her with all the ships sunk at sea and the ships currently sailing and the rainfall from the last 40yrs . Can she prove without a doubt the sea level has risen causing Famous seaside Golf Courses to spend on flood prevention

AOC BABY MUNCHER.jpg

And here I thought people were sent to prison for committing crimes. No, it's because of apartheid, Jim Crow laws and of course, racism.

AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons

"Mass incarceration is our American reality," she said in a tweet. "It is a system whose logic evolved from the same lineage as Jim Crow, American apartheid, & slavery. To end it, we have to change. That means we need to have a real conversation about decarceration & prison abolition in this country."
"A cage is a cage is a cage. And humans don’t belong in them," she added in a follow-up tweet.

https://freebeacon.com/issues/aoc-w...ym4yAmawKNYa6_b_BA6PfNmDFEcPedaNGv2NnlreiOktM

I like the idea of just alternatives to incarceration.

Almost sounds like alternatives to nuclear energy, or alternative to *insert whatever*.

Empty the prisons, get the thugs to vote for you, build gulags, have your opponents sent there.

Anyone getting a feeling she might try running as a VP candidate to darken and "youth up" up one of the four liberal white Presidental candidates that are leading the Dem polls right now?

I've got to believe she's viewed as a liability by the viable front runners, but they'd never even hint that. If she's actually on the ballot as VP, I feel it would be with one of the radical left.

Would not surprise me. Today’s Democrats are hard to figure. They seem totally uninterested in the problems of working people. Look at the thousands of good paying jobs AOC lost for her district when Amazon bailed.

She's too young to be Vice President - got to be 35.

Yep..... just remembered that myself. To my relief, she is only 30....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This woman would believe if someone told her that there was A Diamond Mine was on the Moon ...

This woman would believe if someone told her that there was A Diamond Mine was on the Moon ...
I can't even begin to wrap my brain around that level of stupid. It's off the charts. She's the Stephen Hawking of intellectual quadriplegics. For Christ's sake, fascism? So what is that to her, someone who correctly identifies her as the cerebral cripple she is?

I can't even begin to wrap my brain around that level of stupid. It's off the charts. She's the Stephen Hawking of intellectual quadriplegics. For Christ's sake, fascism? So what is that to her, someone who correctly identifies her as the cerebral cripple she is?

I guess the left has killed another English word. Since the word "racist" has been squeezed dry and turned to dust, anything that now describes freedom, liberty, self-determination and limited government is now "fascism".

Two things:

1) The irony of these fascists calling other people fascists because their indoctrination schools didn't teach them many words, is lost on them.

2) They will also over use and kill this word as they have others.

Back