Politics The Elected Terrorist Supporter Ilhan Omar ..

I love trolling her Twatter account:
365vwk.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Journalist goes to Somalia to prove that the Country is safe ...

Ends up dead .. Murdered by Locals m Ilhan omars response .... Dead silence looks the other way

Well, the "Trump is an antisemite" narrative has to be kept alive.

That's actually the most stunning part of it all.

With a little bit of good will, I can see how and why they would think that Trump is racially prejudiced against people of colour. But an anti-Semite? A man whose family is like half-Jewish now? Who gave his blessings for his eldest daughter to convert to Judaism? Who is on a first name basis with pretty much every Jewish banker or media mogul alive (that is, until they started to disavow Trump for leaving the Democrats)? Who tries to foster the cause of the State of Israel at every turn?

It doesn't make any sense at all.

New York Post : Ilhan Omar files for divorce from husband Ahmed Hirsi amid affair allegations.
Does she have more brothers? Somalis are known for having big families.

Please kindly inform me that I'm such a hideous troll.

My answer:

Please kindly inform me that I'm such a hideous troll.

My answer:

They claimed over 20 years ago that the Maldives and other Atolls in the Pacific / Indian ocean would cease no more .. well they lied then and still lie now

A good trolling is never bad. Well, I'm on a holiday, so I've a lot of free time:

Anyone see that footage of the Omar going on about Western Imprerialism ...at a Bernie Sanders Rally

Last edited:
Ilhan Omar was recruited by a foreign government, received funding from a foreign government, and passed sensitive information through intermediates to Iran, a Florida court has been told.

The claims came during testimony by Kuwati-born Canadian businessman Alan Bender, who was giving evidence in the trial of Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad al-Thani. The Qatari emir's brother stands accused of ordering his American bodyguard to murder two people, and of holding an American citizen hostage. His deposition, obtained by Al Arabiya English, was authenticated by the attorney for the plaintiffs, according to the publication.

Speaking from Toronto by video link, Bender told the Florida District Court that he met with Qatar’s Secretary to the Emir for Security Affairs Mohammad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah al-Masnad and two other senior Qatari officials.

According to his sworn deposition, the three officials told him: “If it wasn't for our cash, Ilhan Omar would be just another black Somali refugee in America collecting welfare and serving tables on weekends."

Bender testified that the officials asked him to recruit American politicians and journalists as Qatari assets, and that when he objected, was told that several prominent figures were already on the payroll. US Congresswoman Omar was described as the "jewel in the crown," he said.

Qatar “recruited Ilhan Omar from even way before she thought about becoming a government official. […] They groomed her and arranged the foundation, the grounds, for her to get into politics way before she even showed interest. They convinced her,” he added.

The deposition shows he further told the court that, during a 2017 meeting with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Omar swore allegiance to him. At the time she was a junior state representative in Minnesota.

Omar was said to also have passed information to Qatar which was subsequently handed along to Iran, and was actively involved in recruiting other American politicians to likewise work for Qatar, Bender testified.

“The best thing money can buy are American officials because they are the cheapest of the cheapest costing officials in the world,” the Qatari officials were said to have told him.

Omar is already found by the Minnesota Campaign Finance Board to have broken campaign finance rules, by improperly using campaign money for out-of-state travel while a state representative. Conservative group Judicial Watch has also called on the House Ethics Committee to investigate Omar for alleged offenses, including immigration fraud. But these claims go much further.

Ilhan Omar 'working for Qatar', Florida court hears

The votes are in and the counting has been completed: US Rep. Ilhan Omar is 2019's biggest antisemite, according to stopantisemitism.org.

The NGO announced that Omar would be awarded the contested title of biggest antisemite of the year on Monday, including a video listing her unmatched achievements in the field of Jew-hatred, accompanied sarcastically by congratulatory music and confetti.

This list included:

1. Accusing American Jewry of possessing dual loyalty.

2. Alleging that Jews buy their influence with money, infamously stating "It's all about the Benjamins."

3. Accusing Israel of having hypnotized the world.

4. Supporting the antisemitic Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel.

5. Submitting a resolution in the House of Representatives comparing boycotting Israel to boycotting the Nazis.

6. Having her antisemitic statements endorsed by infamous neo-Nazi David Duke.

The organization also mentions her refusal to take back or regret many of her antisemitic comments, as well as the backing she receives from the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), which is connected to the Muslim Brotherhood.

"Congratulations to Congresswoman Ilhan Omar on her unmatched antisemitism," the video concludes, labeling her the 2019 antisemite of the year.

Ilhan Omar voted 2019's antisemite of the year

She's condemning turning Soleimani into barbecue:

And hinting that Iran should attack Trump's hotels:

She is lower than whale S**t.

Never a fan of her. Her antisemitism is pure reprehensible and her remarks literally made me sick. I won't shed a tear once she gets boot out of office.

She is now playing the PTSD card ....

Back