Politics The Elected Terrorist Supporter Ilhan Omar ..

colin traveller

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
Jericho Gives his opinion of what she recently said and he ... pulls no punches .. He is on point

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

She says it in this speech she gave ....

It's a bit pot calling kettle black all this ilhan Omar outrage . Did nt the US support terrorists in Syria via timber sycamore ? Accuse your enemies of what you do yourself , straight out of the Hillary Clinton political rulebook .

It's a bit pot calling kettle black all this ilhan Omar outrage . Did nt the US support terrorists in Syria via timber sycamore ? Accuse your enemies of what you do yourself , straight out of the Hillary Clinton political rulebook .

I'm not sure how the outrage about what can only be characterized as blatant racism has anything to do with Syria.

What a loony. Even a more « moderate » person like AOC creeps me out.

There goes 4 more years of Trump, who I barely support but he provides sanity in comparison to these two.

I’m sure Omar has anti-Semitic tendencies disguised as the old « anti-Zionist ». Been there done that. I’m not seeing people like that getting elected POTUS in the foreseeable future.

Some people, apparently born in some #shitholeCountry, thought it was a clever idea to share a photo showing her two husbands together on social media. Furthermore, some people thought it was a great idea to have a Christian wedding with her "husband" despite mocking Christianity numerous times on Twatter.

Some people, apparently born in some #shitholeCountry, thought it was a clever idea to share a photo showing her two husbands together on social media. Furthermore, some people thought it was a great idea to have a Christian wedding with her "husband" despite mocking Christianity numerous times on Twatter.

How did you miss this Belter ..

Whats the word to describe her..... her marriage arrangements give clues to how she would behave when Israel allows her to visit at her request ...dashing her opportunity to portray Israel as insensitive.
So failing that she resorts to saying she wouldn't go anyway as the place is now repressive.
Dishonest.

why did i think this thread was about Jeremy Corbyn and his side kick John McDonnell

I'm not entirely on Israel's side either in regards to the Palestinians ... Netanyahu is not interested in peace just conflict and land grabs then cries antisemitism when criticised ... i reiterate Israels right to exist and live in peace but not it's right to subjugate Gazza, West Bank and the Golan Heights ... the illegal settlements have to go as well as the terrorism without this there will never be peace towards Israel

why did i think this thread was about Jeremy Corbyn and his side kick John McDonnell

I'm not entirely on Israel's side either in regards to the Palestinians ... Netanyahu is not interested in peace just conflict and land grabs then cries antisemitism when criticised ... i reiterate Israels right to exist and live in peace but not it's right to subjugate Gazza, West Bank and the Golan Heights ... the illegal settlements have to go as well as the terrorism without this there will never be peace towards Israel

I am with you but only a small part of the way.

There is an open question on how Arab people living in Cisjordania can have a representation in government. I f you don´t belong in the area directly administered by the Palestinian authority, and are not an Israeli citizen, you have no say in any state governing body (although you are guaranteed many rights by the Israeli judicial system). This is a problem for a democracy like Israel...it is the case in most arab countries that are totalitarian in nature, but Israel holds herself to a higher standard.

That being said, the Golan heights are not part of any resolution regarding Palestinians, but Syrians. And Gaza...well the locals had the possibility to do what they wanted with it after Israel voluntarily left the area and expelled the colonists manu militari...and the locals decided to make it a launch base for missiles. Not a very exemplary move likely to convince Israelis to create other totally free zones.

Remarkable the way Trump has drawn "The Squad" out front and center. A wonderful celebration of hatred, bigotry and stupidity on full display. Too bad the press wants to ignore it. The same way they report Antifa as "counter-protestors" to right wing extremists.

Back