Politics AOC… The Elected and Despised

This just underlines that she knows what she's talking about and that McCarthy has no clue about history.
And Obama did the same ,,, she is clueless and wholly ignorant ,,of the fact that illegals sneaking across the border , need to be detained its not rocket science ,,,

would u be happy with strangers walking into your home ,,,without your permission , pitching a tent in your garden

i hardly doubt it

I'm talking about the concentration vs. death camp part. As you should know concentration camps existed before the Nazis even appeared.

I'm of course against illegal immigration but that doesn't means that I'm for holding people and especially children in cages under more than questionable conditions.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

... She is a oxygen thief that gets dumber each passing day ..

I'm talking about the concentration vs. death camp part. As you should know concentration camps existed before the Nazis even appeared.

I'm of course against illegal immigration but that doesn't means that I'm for holding people and especially children in cages under more than questionable conditions.
I'm pretty sure AOC was making a direct comparison to the concentration camps where Jews and others where worked to death and exterminated, only so she could demonize with a false equivalence. I believe this because she calls them concentration camps and then says "never again".... seems to me "never again" is a famous reference to something. Defend her if you like Marsch, but I'm pretty sure I know what she meant.

She is a member of congress, and she can allocate the requested funds to address the problem, and I don't mean for the wall either. Democrats are the ones keeping the humanitarian problem from being made better, and I suspect it's so they can point a disingenuous finger at their political enemies.

dumbAOCs.jpg

Of course, the primary person claiming that these are concentration camps is also the same person crying over a parking lot fence claiming that it's a border fence. If she lies about one thing, there's a good chance that she'll lie about something else.

The wee lassie that is famous for mocking AOC. .. Has endured death threats from ..Anti Trump Leftist ..who took offence to her mocking AOC ... Inturn the lass has had shut down all her Social Media pages .

And AOC recent latest outburst of blatent lies ..

Am surprised nobody has shot her dead yet

She spouts lies to the media .. only later to vote against Funding on the Border dentention centers .. to help the masses of Ilegal immigrants ...

Plays the i care about those people ... when the reality is she doesn't she is a hypocrite of absolute gigantic magnitude ..

God forbid if she becomes mayor of NYC in the future, I really hope she doesn't but I have a feeling she's going to try.

Back