Photos Afghanistan Armed Forces Photos

Another graduation of 50 cadets of one-month courses of combat training took place in the training of the Taliban in Logar.
graduation taliban cadets Logar2.jpg
graduation taliban cadets Logar1.jpg

Some of these pictures are precious. I hope they didn't drop a bundle on a photographer. The I'm a little teapot picture is especially precious. For the record I've never seen the splits done in combat.

Some of these pictures are precious. I hope they didn't drop a bundle on a photographer. The I'm a little teapot picture is especially precious. For the record I've never seen the splits done in combat.
If the Taliban didn’t hate the Shi’a and the godless communists, I’d assume it was an Iranian and North Korean dance choreography team.

If the Taliban didn’t hate the Shi’a and the godless communists, I’d assume it was an Iranian and North Korean dance choreography team.
Seeing stuff like this makes me appreciate that Danes only have to march in straight lines down the streets of Denmark while band music from the 1700's plays. People stand on the sidewalks waving flags, smiling & cheering. We even tolerate when a young lass runs up & kisses us on the cheek. I don't know how a proper Dane would react if we went flying thru the air doing splits. Probably would have a few questions about our combat training & sexuality.

had oil for show parade,but Afghan will be bankrupt,very good for Taliban gov only!Do people Afghan enjoy this?
I was thinking the same, pretty soon they will realise you can run a lot of pickups versus one armoured car.

So in a few years there will be some' used bargains....'

What will be the uniform of the official army of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan? The pictures below show the Taliban Mujahideen wearing different types of uniforms.Who are the army? Who are the army, intelligence, commando force, security forces? I don't understand anything.

View attachment 342226
Meh. It sure as heck didn't matter when all they were wearing was perahan tunban . . .

Islamic Emirate Air Force Performs Exercises in Balkh Province.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lanskar Mansouri forces prepare for night patrol in Kunduz
Lashkar-e Mansouri forces say they serve the public 24 hours a day and will not allow any person or group to engage in subversive activities.

Report by Al Jazeera on the progress of the Taliban restoration of the aircraft of the Afghan National Air Corps, at the Kabul international airport.
According to the video, the Taliban restored to flight condition the An-32 military transport aircraft (hull number 342). In 2004, this aircraft was overhauled at JSC "308 Aviation Repair Plant", as well as training aircraft L-39, which had not been used for many years.

Taliban conduct large-scale exercises in Kandahar.

Taliban tested UAV of their own design.

Afghan bankrupt now,but military first choice,Taliban gov beggar around the world,who stupid help them!