Photos Afghanistan Armed Forces Photos

ANA SF
CSARPD343JMVJPN5A23G2USOKQ.jpg

Sigh, US Tax $...
AAMjDjT.jpg

Oshkosh Defense manufactured, M-ATV, Mine Resistant Ambush Protection vehicles (MRAP) are seen inside the Bagram US air base after all US and NATO troops left, some 70 Km north of Kabul on July 5, 2021. (Photo by WAKIL KOHSAR / AFP) (Photo by WAKIL KOHSAR/AFP via Getty Images)

what you say is a reality, it is incredible that after so much training and equipment by the coalition, they will gradually become "cannon fodder" and may be at risk of losing controlled areas again; It is as we say colloquially in my country "se los va a llevar el putas"

too sad the situation of the current Afghan army that faces the usual Taliban; what should make us think is what the other forum members say about 20 years of cooperation, training and endowment that in less than 2 weeks fall precipitously (with the president's escape included), it leaves a lot to think and analyze for future support operations , support and help.
Now let's wait for the purge and persecution of the military and police, as well as the women who made up specialized units, we go back to medieval times, gentlemen.

Now let's wait for the purge and persecution of the military and police, as well as the women who made up specialized units, we go back to medieval times, gentlemen.
I am not sure this is what will happen. Judging by information coming out of Afghanistan now the Taliban has changed. Is it just "a face lift" or something more fundamental remains to be seen but for now we can continue to post here about Afghanistan armed forces that came under new management or should we have a separate thread???
They can't even destroy equipment they leave behind

There were reports about ANA units changed sides so all that equipment went with them.

Fighters of the 313rd Taliban special forces battalion "Badri".
badr6.jpgbadr5.jpgbadr4.jpgbadr3.jpgbadr2.jpgbadr1.jpg

I agree, my friend Morris
I am not sure this is what will happen. Judging by information coming out of Afghanistan now the Taliban has changed. Is it just "a face lift" or something more fundamental remains to be seen but for now we can continue to post here about Afghanistan armed forces that came under new management or should we have a separate thread???

There were reports about ANA units changed sides so all that equipment went with them.

I agree, ,my friend @morris , as long as it is not determined otherwise, to continue posting here, until the "Taliban armed forces" appear or whatever you like to rename them, since I also consider it likely that some units of the Afghan army will continue fighting the Taliban, but this time as free forces or "guerrillas"

Taliban özel kuvvetlerine ait Bedir 313 taburu

Attachments

• E7ahXxiWYAAlgXh.jpg
    E7ahXxiWYAAlgXh.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 140
  • E7ahYbnXEAQ3alS.jpg
    E7ahYbnXEAQ3alS.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 131
  • E7ahYuBWEAMqrc8.jpg
    E7ahYuBWEAMqrc8.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 137
  • E7ahZc2X0AMy0DJ.jpg
    E7ahZc2X0AMy0DJ.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 144
  • E8_Q77BWEAEHPAw.jpg
    E8_Q77BWEAEHPAw.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 142
  • E8_Q761XoAYhmUk.jpg
    E8_Q761XoAYhmUk.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 145
  • E8_Q767XEAMc7uK.jpg
    E8_Q767XEAMc7uK.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 147
Taliban özel kuvvetleri Afgan Ulusal Ordusundan Kalan araçlarla Kabilde devriye atıyor.

Attachments

• E9JA0awXMAU_4zd.jpg
    E9JA0awXMAU_4zd.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 99
  • E9JA2IZWQAUhm6y.jpg
    E9JA2IZWQAUhm6y.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 112
  • E9JA2tiWUAoXqe7.jpg
    E9JA2tiWUAoXqe7.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 111
Talibana ait başka görüntüler

Attachments

• E8_vIBaWYAYiWLq.jpg
    E8_vIBaWYAYiWLq.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 123
  • E8_vIbMWEAMGUsz.jpg
    E8_vIbMWEAMGUsz.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 114
  • E8_vIMwXEAwOta9.jpg
    E8_vIMwXEAwOta9.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 102
  • E9Al578WQAElU72.jpg
    E9Al578WQAElU72.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 107
  • E9GlXUQXMAossGB.jpg
    E9GlXUQXMAossGB.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 108
  • E9GQtl_WYAUveXs.jpg
    E9GQtl_WYAUveXs.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 118
Any idea what type of weapons' are in the pods on the little bird?