Photos Women In Uniform

1642781974560.png

U-S-Air-Force-Staff-Sgt-Jennifer-Brinker.jpg

U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Jennifer Brinker, 100th Security Forces Squadron K9 Handler, walks along unaccompanied single housing with Cigi, 100th SFS Military Working Dog K9, at Royal Air Force Mildenhall, England, Nov 23, 2021. Brinker posed with Cigi for a photo before she moves on to her next duty location at Creech Air Force Base in Nevada.

COL-FAC-ST.jpg

Colombian Air Force

Dedicated, disciplined, committed and determined, this is how we women in the Colombian Armed Forces are, always ready to give their best effort.

269599190_298807215617743_1828111436452951257_n.jpg

Two of these are Captains Bianca Nacu and Corina Ciocan, who have now been participating for 1 year in the United Nations missions in Congo and South Sudan. The two female officers graduated from the Sibiu Acu Academy of Land Forces m 10 years, being, during the academy, roommates and of the plunge Could he have imagined then that in a decade they would be in Africa at the same time?
27a1.png
Cpt. Bianca Nacu works daily in a team with members from 10 nations, within the MONUSCO Joint Operations Center, established in 2006 to support the decision-making process by the leadership team and UN headquarters, through fu providing information and reporting routine incidents and the special ones. “Daily responsibilities vary, from routine ones to incidents that require immediate attention or special reports on events that can have a significant impact on the mission’s mandate. Our center is also responsible for coordinating flight activities for assessing the situation of the volcanoes in Congo, and a unique moment, which will always remain as a special memory of this mission is to participate in such a flight of monitoring volcanic activity, at Nyiragongo (last eruption May 2021) and Nyamuragira (last eruption in November 2019) "
27a1.png
Cpt. Corina Ciocan remembers that “since the completion of the Academy of Earth Forces, my career has been in continuous development. I had a great experience in the Naval Forces as a logistician within the Artillery Carrying Naval Division. When I felt a change was needed, I chose HQ MND-SE, and again, my dream came true. "
The mission is for her another step accomplished in her military career. And the experience that will remain after will be for a lifetime. “I already knew that you can change things if you’re interested and you’re dedicated to your plans, and now it’s confirmed to me. I felt prepared because I was already working in a multinational environment. So 2021 was the year I left for South Sudan as a major state officer in the Personal office. Precisely, I'm dealing with the check in process of all the military. My colleagues and I are the first people newcomers meet upon arrival in UN camp. The good part is that we are always busy, and that relieves missing our loved ones. The satisfaction on the face of those we support, or a "Salute! » when you least expect it, I sometimes forget all the accumulated tension when we meet problems. And this is one of the satisfactions: knowing that, with a little extra effort, you helped your colleagues in a difficult time when they considered themselves in the mission. "
We wish the two colleagues and all the military personnel from foreign missions good luck, a safe return to the loved ones!
269669869_298807195617745_2050920278809324872_n.jpg