Food & drink What are you drinking?

Plzeňský Prazdroj for today victory of our new president - former Czech Army and NATO general Petr Pavel in presidental election. Finally, the Czech Republic has a dignified and respected president, a follower of Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk and Václav Havel CHEERS!

20230128-185129.jpg

Well new president and new main commander of the Army of the Czech Republic
Petr-Pavel.jpg

vs ending president and main commander of the Army of the Czech Republic, actually a bag of S**t, drunkard and an admirer of the Russian and Chinese regime and a disgusting abomination for all intelligent citizens of the Czech Republic

FSYwst9-WYAAabr7.jpg FUK8rb0-WYAUn-Gq-B.jpg

Last edited:
Plzeňský Prazdroj for today victory of our new president - former Czech Army and NATO general Petr Pavel in presidental election. Finally, the Czech Republic has a dignified and respected president, a follower of Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk and Václav Havel CHEERS!

View attachment 420843

Well new president and new main commander of the Army of the Czech Republic
View attachment 420845

vs ending president and main commander of the Army of the Czech Republic, actually a bag of S**t, drunkard and an admirer of the Russian and Chinese regime and a disgusting abomination for all intelligent citizens of the Czech Republic

View attachment 420847 View attachment 420848

Congrats on the peaceful transition, and you traded a crippled c*nt for a silver Fox stud. Fair.

Had a couple small (330ml) cans of pale ale with dinner when we had friends round this afternoon. Now relaxing with a "Roku" Japanese gin and tonic as I am on resettlement leave and between jobs.....so no need to get up for a monday!

These mate...I quite like Tiny Rebel beers, although they are becoming quite mainstream here....

These were out of a standard multipack from the supermarket. Also had this is in it

IMG-20230211-WA0020.jpg

I have a couple of new ales to try this evening. Haven't been drinking much recently as my Mum has been unwell so I've been "on call", but a couple this evening will be sweet.

I've had that regular Iron Maiden (ale?) a couple of times and it is better than expected. Don't know if it different than the one in that blue can. :)

They have a decent portfolio, this one is typically British as a stout, hence lower ABV and unlike say Guinness not overly bitter. Stockport is basically Manchester, or very close by anyway. ?

I've had that regular Iron Maiden (ale?) a couple of times and it is better than expected. Don't know if it different than the one in that blue can. :)

Probably referring to Trooper.

That's the one!

Oh, I had a few Larceny bourbons on ice last night with some bubble water, bitters and maybe some maraschino cherry juice in the later cups. A bit of the headache this morning. I always say i will only have one stiff drink... It's the watered down "just a little bit more" cups that get me....

Back