Food & drink What are you drinking?

Jake84

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TheMess.Net
Ukraine
For a few of you that know me, I have a deep appreciation for BEER from any styles and countries. I have had hundreds from dozens countries and style already.

With that said, this is NOT a beer only thread but at least an « alcoholic beverage » one. Post what you are drinking at the moment, I don’t care if it’s a fine rum or bourbon, wine or cider. Guess the only rule will be to post alcoholic drinks and preferably (but not mandatory) with a picture so we get a decent virtual bar on this forum.

Right now sipping on a Duvel Tripel Hop Citra, properly chilled this is a perfect summer evening refreshment.

83-F53-E2-D-5134-4-DEF-9-FD7-B6-F60-CEA2-CA8.jpg

Cheers.

Gotta pick the wife up from work in half hour but when I return I will be drinking a couple of Jamiesons Irish Whiskeys
I tend to have a few whiskeys each night but not always Jamiesons

@Bombardier Good choice! I like Jameson (I'm into Irish whiskeys anyway).

Just recently I bought a bottle of Kilbeggan though and I wasn't amused. I found it tastes only of alcohol and not much else. Not what you want if you're looking for an enjoyable drink.

Gotta pick the wife up from work in half hour but when I return I will be drinking a couple of Jamiesons Irish Whiskeys
I tend to have a few whiskeys each night but not always Jamiesons

View attachment 180482

Jameson is quite alright. Rarely drink whiskey anymore but this used to hit the spot for the price tag.

Oh, you had to go ahead and start this thread...boy...

Been fixing myself some Tom Collins. Using Hendrick's Gin.

Yeah, I couldn’t help myself and had to bring again this thread, unacceptable it wasn’t started before.

I'd love to like whisk(e)y, but it all taste the same and like S**t to me sadly.
I was in Granton-on Spey once on a course. After a hard day we hit the boozer and most of us had to suffice with a Tenants, however a scouser with us fancied himself as a whisky buff. he scoured the 30 or so single malts and had a good natter with the barkeep until he settled on one, this was about 1996 and it was priced at £25 a shot. The barman poured it and passes him the glass when the scouser then pushed it back and said, couple of ice cubes mate. Reluctantly the bartender obliged. Then the scouser pushed it back and said dash of coke mate.

Needless to say the barman refused, he was asked to leave, and we continued with our Tenants. (which is pish by the way).

Anyway tonight I've been slurping through the following.....

Yet to try the Scraggy Bay, but the winners so far are the Inhaler and the Lorita. The Lorita has a good passionfruit hit with plenty of hops.

I'd love to like whisk(e)y, but it all taste the same and like S**t to me sadly.
I was in Granton-on Spey once on a course. After a hard day we hit the boozer and most of us had to suffice with a Tenants, however a scouser with us fancied himself as a whisky buff. he scoured the 30 or so single malts and had a good natter with the barkeep until he settled on one, this was about 1996 and it was priced at £25 a shot. The barman poured it and passes him the glass when the scouser then pushed it back and said, couple of ice cubes mate. Reluctantly the bartender obliged. Then the scouser pushed it back and said dash of coke mate.

Needless to say the barman refused, he was asked to leave, and we continued with our Tenants. (which is pish by the way).

Tennents aka Council Crap Beer I completely refuse to drink it .. woeful .. worst creation of alcohol thus far i have tried

Back