Other Post So, how was your day?

Cause you lost the war
wat.jpg

My heating is broken. Again. Why does the heating only ever break down during the winter?

It only works during winter, why should it break down during summer months?

Currently having issues watching a movie I just rented on Prime Video, they called me, dude barely speak my language, is stressful and pissed me off so I hung up.

Have you checked your cable/internet connection? Sure bye. 🙄

Currently having issues watching a movie I just rented on Prime Video, they called me, dude barely speak my language, is stressful and pissed me off so I hung up.

Have you checked your cable/internet connection? Sure bye. 🙄
I feel your pain. We dropped our phone service provider over such an issue. Went with a company that's less expensive and actually fixes things.

A great day. I got up early and had coffee and fed all the cats and waited until 11 to go shop hoping I would miss this rain that was coming my way. I got that shopping done no rain as of then, bought another little 3 drawer plastic upright hutch because the one I bought two months ago two cats are competing for the top to sleep on each night. It has come to the point they shove one another off because the area is too small for two cats. They manage to snuggle up but every once in a while I hear a loud bump when one rolls the wrong way. I got another made room to sit it next to the other so they can choose what ever one they want. So far one of the cats hasn't shown any interest in it and he is sleeping in my wooden taller hutch which has one shelve in the middle, I use it to stand one of my large computers atop.
... Now getting back to the rain, all I can say is IT DO BE RAINING HERE. We have excellent drainage but at times the depth of the rain all around me is 6 to 8 inches. I'm glad I got the shopping done before it hit because there is 4 more days of this.

Very Nice and a very unique hobby. I was just surfing around looking at a lot of ancient archaeology here in the US and there was another site in Canada searching the ancient ice floes and they had a lot of fore runner hunting tools that were before the bow but soon came the bow derived from those single throwing spears that had the grip handles. It showed they were pretty accurate.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Currently slow prepping for tomorrow's range time with friends. Also web shopping and review hunting for what camera to get to mount to my brain bucket for action style first person video captures. Definitely planning on doing my own channel with first person takes doing various things with the same gun showing what it can do in capable hands from drills, barricades/action shooting, and precision for groups as the introduction. Mid is disassembly, cleaning, inspection, lubing, and reassembly. Outgoing will be in third person of me shooting from my porch at my 100 yard gong.

No commentary, just quick takes of everything spliced together. Purpose is to show what they are, what they can do, a quick how to, and then a casual last shot from a different angle. I've already got volunteers, some asked, some asking to be involved, and people also volunteering their guns if need be.

The objective is to show without words what the gun can do, it's capabilities, and to let the viewer decide for themselves afterwards with absolutely zero influence.

Big f***ing bro-fist to that mate, the in-laws are clingy and so cringe I’d rather go in custody with the Gestapo than spend a weekend on the shores with them again.

I lucked out with a good MIL who thinks of me as the son or nephew that she never had either of and my mom her sister from another mister. However FIL is a real POS and is persona non grata.

The wife is the best of the bunch by far, how she came from that gaggle of shitbirds is beyond me. Her old man was decent. She doesn't speak to her mum anymore who was abusive. But we are spending the weekend with the 2 sisters.....one who are is rich and patronising (off her husbands money and work, not hers) and the other is a selfish lazy T*** who's husband is as funny as cancer.

Road trip starts in 3 hours till we get back here 3pm sunday.....if I haven't killed someone first.

I have already been informed my attitude has ruined the weekend! :D

Back