Firearms Showcase Your Firearms

HK P7M13

@Skyline Drive you are a very lucky man to have all those beautiful guns. Unfortunately no such luck for me here in the UK, the closest I get is a .177 pellet gun in a sig sauer m17 replica. nice little plinker though :)

I have a question, how do you get all those beauties? In my country I have only seen some, and that in the museum where I work, they have to give me the secret!o_O

We have quite liberal gun laws. It is only since the EU passed a strict directive regarding gun ownership, in the aftermath of the Paris attacks, that the import of interesting firearms has dried up. Right now are battling a new law that has been introduced into parliament. If it passes my collection is toast!

We have quite liberal gun laws. It is only since the EU passed a strict directive regarding gun ownership, in the aftermath of the Paris attacks, that the import of interesting firearms has dried up. Right now are battling a new law that has been introduced into parliament. If it passes my collection is toast!

Very lucky you, hopefully the law allows you to keep your precious pieces safe, here in Colombia it is a real complication to have weapons at home, even as a military you can have it without a permit; even so, spectacular weapons were seized during the war against the guerrillas and drug traffickers, there were weapons that we did not have in the military inventories and that gave them greater powers of fire, it was a tough time for us.

Back