Politics Roe Vrs Wade Overturned

Going to be honest - don't even understand why this is a subject of debate here. It's a military forum and this has nothing to do with it.

I mean, we talk about what you had for dinner and the last movie you watched and S**t and that's something we can all relate to - abortion isn't. I am sure there are many forums and interwebz places where it's an issue, but I'm not convinced it's here.
I was drunk last night and likely looking for an argument. I generally avoid political threads like the plague so I implore you all - if you see me posting in one then ignore me because I'm probably hammered.

I was drunk last night and likely looking for an argument. I generally avoid political threads like the plague so I implore you all - if you see me posting in one then ignore me because I'm probably hammered.
ah, don't feel bad about it, Gaz. You know, ancient Persians used to ponder important topics twice, once sober and once zonked out. It might be a nice tradition to keep alive.

Democrat Strategist on CNN
"There will be an abortion clinic on everysteet corner right next to a Starbucks"

^--- Live abortion on camera, with rebates for viable harvested parts.

Pro-abortion faction is going simply mad. They've been threatening in some cases to burn down Catholic churches, are demonstrating outside judges' houses, and making threats of injury.

^--- Live abortion on camera, with rebates for viable harvested parts.

Pro-abortion faction is going simply mad. They've been threatening in some cases to burn down Catholic churches, are demonstrating outside judges' houses, and making threats of injury.

Yeah but... it's okay when they do it.

Were the roles reversed you can bet investigations would be going on and indictments written.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Screenshot_20220624-153814_Instagram.jpg

I guess threatening the Supremes didn't work, huh?

Oh well, it's riotin' time then.

Can you pls sumarize this for non-americans?

Thx :|

Can you pls sumarize this for non-americans?

Thx :|
Roe v Wade?

It has been ruled out to be too expansive. Attempting to confer a constitutional right where a constitutional right was not granted to begin with.

It made an implicit right out of abortion, contrary to the "Right to Bare Arms" which is explicitly written in the Constitution.

The regulation of the legality of abortion procedures is now returned to the separate States of the Union, where those States can now apply their own law.

The holding that there is a Federal constitutional right to an abortion has been "unaffirmed", from what I understand.

Last edited:
The regulation of the legality of abortion procedures is now returned to the separate States of the Union, where those States can now apply their own law.

The holding that there is a Federal constitutional right to an abortion has been "unaffirmed", from what I understand.
So presumably some states will allow, and some basically will not allow abortions then?

Crossing state lines is going to be interesting.

Ireland ended up with women coming to the UK, because it was banned in Ireland.

Just like yesterday with the 2A related SC's decision, the DOJ does it again.

Reminder that the DOJ's role is to enforce the law and accept SC's decisions.

The Constitution does not grant or issue rights.The Constitution ensures those natural given rights are not restricted or impeded by government. To which the DOJ just said f*ck off.

So presumably some states will allow, and some basically will not allow abortions then?

Crossing state lines is going to be interesting.

Ireland ended up with women coming to the UK, because it was banned in Ireland.
It will be a business.

The unborn baby killing and fetal cell harvesting was already a business, and the cross-border option for those who still want to have abortions will generate new forms of that business. There are already people on my FB feed talking of providing transportation from Idaho to Oregon, or providing room and board within Oregon for any birthing person wishing to wash that baby right out of their hair....

I am not for abortion, I am against banning it as it ruins lives. Thing is there must be a limit...A fecondated ovula is´nt a baby. At one point it becomes one.

Mothers getting illegal and unsafe abortions, abandoned kids, and whatever else is´nt great either.

Everyone forgot the time of butchers. It was there and it got the abortion laws voted in...out of humanity- Unfortunately it then became a normal way of child control and everything went haywire.

let people talk and move away from a pure ideological standpoint.

Back