Politics President of Haiti Shot Dead

colin traveller

Mi Field Marshall
MI.Net Member
TAARB
Just this posted ...on insta

Screenshot_20210707-171324_Instagram.jpg

Bah. Not much of an opinion. Haiti has technically the ressources and a pretty young population meaning that it could be, if not China or Nigeria at least better off than living for most of them with a buck a day, alas.

It has always been in turmoil, the quake in 2010 didn’t help.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Why randomly call out the DEA, when there is actually US agencies that plausibility could be tasked to do something like this.

Don't go overboard with the Clinton memes, you wallies. And what's with the "information" the assailants allegedly identified themselves as DEA? Last night, the Haitian interim prime minister Claude Joseph citing witnesses' accounts said the assailants spoke mostly Spanish. Why would anyone mistake Spanish-speakers as DEA, particularly in a francophone country?

The late president Jovenel Moise was linked to corruption cases, having amassed tremendous landholdings at the cost of private enterprises and the Haitian people. He also had a way of ignoring the constitution and engaging in voter fraud, prompting widespread protest. In all likelihood, he was killed by his political or economical rivals. Haiti isn't exactly known as a beacon of stability.

Just out of curiosity, Colin, do you gather all your knowledge of the world from Breitbart's instagram account? ?

Why randomly call out the DEA, when there is actually US agencies that plausibility could be tasked to do something like this.

Especially the DEA.

That being said, wether it is indeed the case or not (though implausible), US agencies have a reputation firmly attached to them and a copious amount of conspiracy theories have been built around them.

Now, "official sources" claimed these gunmen were "mercenaries".

Last edited:
Especially the DEA.

That being said, wether it is indeed the case or not (though implausible), US agencies have a reputation firmly attached to them and a copious amount of conspiracy theories have been built around them.

Now, "official sources" claimed these gunmen were "mercenaries".

Whatever they are they acted very professionally, this is indicated by the high level of planning of the operation, the prompt departure of the performers and a certain audacity in its implementation.

More videos

The wife of the assassinated Haitian president was taken to Florida for treatment. Her condition is unknown, early reports of her death turn out to be false and may have been deliberate misinformation.

Don't go overboard with the Clinton memes, you wallies. ?
The Clinton Foundation is neck deep in Haiti. They stole millions, maybe tens of millions from the Haitian people, both during and after the earthquake. I wouldn't be so quick to discount any involvement, at least tangentially.

Right now, all signs seem to point at a gang leader that calls himself "Barbecue". He used to be law enforcement and has been known to surround himself with an armed bodyguard of as many as 50 active-duty police officers. His name is Jimmy Cherizier.

In late June, Cherizier marched through Port-au-Prince in a show of force with an army of armed supporters, claiming to have transformed his federation of various Haitian gangs into a "revolutionary" force that aims deliver Haiti from politicians and the elites.

Some sources suggest the late president was actually in cahoots with Barbecue and trying to use him as a pawn to destroy the political opposition, but that would make seem an involvement in Moise's death even more likely.

So for my game of Hatian coup d'etat Clue I'm going with: Unknown foreign money funding the Solanges hit team that had the nod from Barbecue and now Barbecue decided naaaah I want it my way.

disclaimer: pure speculation from a non-expert.

Haiti police arrested two suspected of assassinating Haitian President Jovenel Moïse.

They look relaxed.

The Clinton Foundation is neck deep in Haiti. They stole millions, maybe tens of millions from the Haitian people, both during and after the earthquake. I wouldn't be so quick to discount any involvement, at least tangentially.
Don't worry, I was just winding you guys up.
@muck Barbecue just conveniently nabbed the alleged assassins. One being named as Haitian American James Solanges.

I wouldn't be surprised should it turn out that he cut a deal with the Haitian prime minister. The late president had replaced one PM after another, angering everyone and their dog.

I wouldn't be surprised should it turn out that he cut a deal with the Haitian prime minister. The late president had replaced one PM after another, angering everyone and their dog.
For sure, the president was collecting enemies rather than allies. Not a good recipe for long-term success.

Last edited: