Photos Post a Pic of yourself

What´s in the truck? Riot-control trained kangaroos?
It's a metal cage with a vinyl tarpaulin over the top. It was excellent for carrying assholes in, especially on cold, wet nights as they froze. It also had rudimentary benches with little padding and no seatbelts so those with "attitude problems" would get a really rough, wild ride to the lockup. They usually came out of the cage very battered, bruised but quiet! (Y)

28 August 2021.

Location Blaj, Alba County, Romania.

Occasion :- Attending the wedding of the daughter of my wifes childhood friend.

wedding.jpg

Moi, the bride, and my good lady wife.

She finally got me into a BOSS suit and a new pair of leather shoes (only took her 18 years but she is persistent,
and she allowed me to sport my 28th Infantry Bn Association tie and mini medals for bling.)

@Fluff - Sorry if I miss a good joke - but the boots are heavy leather, standard issue. My colleage on the left has the paratrooper version without hooks for the shoelaces. Last time the Army Materiel Command (HMAK) bought them, I believe the contract was awarded to Spain or Portugal.

@Fluff - Sorry if I miss a good joke - but the boots are heavy leather, standard issue. My colleage on the left has the paratrooper version without hooks for the shoelaces. Last time the Army Materiel Command (HMAK) bought them, I believe the contract was awarded to Spain or Portugal.

I think he means on your face bro!

Me in 1990 - Sooo close to becoming a young sergeant....View attachment 339829
German LMG called MG62 in Denmark.
Something almost but not quite a Swedish Husquarna submachinegun under left arm - MP49.
Looks like the back end of a 9mm Swedish Carl Gustav sub-machine gun, I carried one in the Lebanon.
docu0002-52.JPG